A lot of emblem reports today.

#71ZER0_74Posted 11/17/2012 6:51:45 AM
wishface posted...
ZER0_74 posted...
wishface posted...
Loshadt posted...
I don't like censorship in any form, but people are just tasteless.

it isn't censorship.

people were warned of the terms when they brought the game. If they get banned for behaving like a moron...boo hoo.

that's still censorship... Lol

i don't think you know what censorship means.

Taking out what they don't want in, you're telling me that's not censoring?
---
XBL gamertag: Z3r074 (the 0 is the number zero)
#72PharoahPelicanPosted 11/17/2012 7:05:24 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
I don't like censorship in any form, but people are just tasteless.

It's not so much censorship as being like, "Really dude? That's the best you could come up with?"

Now I'm not pretending my emblem is a masterpiece, but it's better than 99% of what's normally seen.

Kab, dollars to donuts your emblem is you doing blow off a hooker's ass. :Kab:

How...did...you know?

And HOLY **** I didn't even think of trying to do a Negative Man emblem. Hmmm....

I know everything.

I think Kana did one in Blops 1 and since he's a PC Elitist Snob now I think you are safe for originality.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#73yediPosted 11/17/2012 7:08:07 AM(edited)
this topic is why I was equal parts pleasantly surprised, and extremely fearful for the return of the emblem maker.

Some of the emblems are unique and awesome. I like to think mine falls under this category(bob omb, complete with back-lighting and shading, though I'm gonna change it once I set some time aside to really make something spectacular).

Then there's a whole lot of skulls. To be expected. Unoriginal, but expected.

Then there's a whole mess of bongs and drug references. Because nothing says personality like being a drug obsessed stoner who's most creative thought is making a digital image of a water bong, 420, or an embarrassingly badly done pot leaf :\

And finally we have the small children category where all the needless garbage goes. Swastika's, bewbs(clearly done by people who've surely never seen bewbs), genitals everywhere... It's not that I have a problem with the content, it's more to the fact that it looks so... TERRIBLE. It's like stumbling upon the home made wank materials of a 11 year old who still thinks breasts look like balloons.

I don't know about you, but as a heterosexual male, the last thing I would want people to associate me with is jerking animal wangs and all dude orgies. But I guess I'm not 90% of the CoD fanbase :\
---
XBL: rune yedi WII:7327 0713 1219 5379 PS3: yedi
yedi.deviantart.com
#74ZER0_74Posted 11/17/2012 7:07:44 AM
yedi posted...
this topic is why I was equal parts pleasantly surprised, and extremely fearful for the return of the emblem maker.

Some of the emblems are unique and awesome. I like to think mine falls under this category(bob omb, complete with back-lighting and shading, though I'm gonna change it once I set some time aside to really make something spectacular).

Then there's a whole lot of skulls. To be expected. Unoriginal, but expected.

Then there's a whole mess of bongs and drug references. Because nothing says personality like being a drug obsessed stoner who's most creative thought is making a digital image of a water bong :\

And finally we have the small children category where all the needless garbage goes. Swastika's, bewbs(clearly done by people who've surely never seen bewbs), genitals everywhere... It's not that I have a problem with the content, it's more to the fact that it looks so... TERRIBLE. It's like stumbling upon the home made wank materials of a 11 year old who still thinks breasts look like balloons.

I don't know about you, but as a heterosexual male, the last thing I would want people to associate me with is jerking animal wangs and all dude orgies. But I guess I'm not 90% of the CoD fanbase :\

lololol
---
XBL gamertag: Z3r074 (the 0 is the number zero)
#75MrSkormPosted 11/17/2012 7:20:35 AM
Skello1O posted...
Cod black ops, where a guy riding a horse and a guy riding a horse are two completely different things.

Hah!
---
PSN/GT:MrSkorm
Top of your Speedwall since 4/12/10
#76TheohazardPosted 11/17/2012 7:33:41 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...
Theohazard posted...

Actually, it is; he's upset about people displaying swastikas so he wants to cleanse the CoD community. That's classic irony right there, my friend; you may want to look it up.

I think he has to be aware of how his 'solution' relates to the problem before it's irony-- irony has to be intended.

Irony definitely doesn't have to be intended. It only has to be perceived.
---
0331: "If you run, you'll only die tired."
#77PharoahPelicanPosted 11/17/2012 9:08:25 AM
MrSkorm posted...
Skello1O posted...
Cod black ops, where a guy riding a horse and a guy riding a horse are two completely different things.

Hah!

XD
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#78PharoahPelicanPosted 11/17/2012 9:08:50 AM
Theohazard posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...
Theohazard posted...

Actually, it is; he's upset about people displaying swastikas so he wants to cleanse the CoD community. That's classic irony right there, my friend; you may want to look it up.

I think he has to be aware of how his 'solution' relates to the problem before it's irony-- irony has to be intended.

Irony definitely doesn't have to be intended. It only has to be perceived.

This.
---
#79birdman146003Posted 11/17/2012 9:10:42 AM
this shows how week this country is if they have to worry about pics or images in games

are.. If these kids are playing M rated games that should be upto the parents to not let them

play it if it offends...
#80EG9_SIRPosted 11/17/2012 9:19:51 AM
Any guy that gets offended at the sight of a drawn penis, must hate themselves when they use the bathroom.
---
PS3 name: jdm_ed4_fdw
Playing Demon Souls,Red Dead, and Super SF4.