A lot of emblem reports today.

#81Hyrulesaver123Posted 11/17/2012 10:22:41 AM
melvin475866 posted...
Cleansing a community? I mean its not as extreme mind you but at its core, the same

No >_> It isn't....Hitler was attempting cleansing in his own mind. To everyone else that wasn't a nazi, he was wrongfully inspiring mass genocide of an innocent population.

This is much different that that.
---
Steam ID: FalsifyTheTruth; Currently Playing: Bordlerlands 2
#82ZER0_74Posted 11/17/2012 10:25:44 AM
EG9_SIR posted...
Any guy that gets offended at the sight of a drawn p****, must hate themselves when they use the bathroom.

No lol? Mine isn't all deformed spewing unnatural amounts of... K this is going a little far. Anyways, sounds like you're defending it..
---
XBL gamertag: Z3r074 (the 0 is the number zero)
#832sips1ripPosted 11/17/2012 10:39:01 AM
to be honest swastikas were all over the ww2 games I'm not saying its right to be a nazi but it was a symbol of war also there are different variations of swastikas that don't mean anything bad.
---
Nobody calls me bub anymore & Omega red is a bed wetter-Deadpool to Wolverine
#84CrabhammarPosted 11/17/2012 10:45:14 AM
Robot_Soopa posted...
breakbad02 posted...
To all you morons who are in defense of the perverts? Do you really want to see dicks everywhere like in BO1? You can't go into a game without seeing a dick or two. Worse than that usually.

If you are in support of seeing dicks and claim you are a straight male... You may want to recheck your sexuality.

Are you twelve?

I bet you play females in video games because "you'd rather look at a girl's butt for 10 hours than a guy's."

I'm way older than 12 and I do that... >_>
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
PowerFAQs... is not that bad for quoting.
#85Knightmare1128Posted 11/17/2012 10:48:13 AM
As my contribution to this comment war,

I will say I report the stupid sexual emblems, I myself could care less, but if the options there for reporting explicit/Offensive emblems, it should be used.
---
You only wake up when you sleep
#86Robot_SoopaPosted 11/17/2012 12:08:59 PM
breakbad02 posted...
Nope I'm not any of those things you said I was. Actually I report EVERYTHING that is against the rules. You wanna be a "rebel" and disobey the rules to be "cool" go back to high school kiddo. In the real world people who do this are immature and usually jerks, I would have said another word but I'm almost 100% sure that it isn't allowed on here.

You said everyone who doesn't mind people using a penis as an emblem is a moron and gay and I"M the immature child?

One day you'll grow up and realize what doesn't effect you isn't important.
#87Robot_SoopaPosted 11/17/2012 12:17:06 PM
And also why these people are obviously doing it to be ass-hats a Swastika is also a religious Indian symbol and was so far before Hitler adopted it. And taking it even further regardless of how offensive those beliefs are, Nazism is still a belief system.

I don't agree with the religious persecution of gays. Or what about what was done in the Crusades? Can I report every single crucifix emblem I see because it offends me?

Somehow I highly doubt anything will be done.
#88BigWorm420Posted 11/17/2012 12:23:15 PM
ToS = Control

Don't like it, don't play.
#89breakbad02Posted 11/17/2012 12:24:44 PM
Robot_Soopa posted...
realize what doesn't effect you isn't important.

Not even gonna bother responding to what is an obviously "liberal viewpoint" because liberal viewpoints aren't viewpoints, its brainwashing.

Anyway, it does affect me if I have to see it. If I see it, it becomes a problem and therefore must be dealt with.

If you perverts would start thinking with the head on your shoulders instead of the head in your pants this world as a whole would be better off.
#90BigWorm420Posted 11/17/2012 12:30:38 PM
breakbad02 posted...
Robot_Soopa posted...
realize what doesn't effect you isn't important.

Not even gonna bother responding to what is an obviously "liberal viewpoint" because liberal viewpoints aren't viewpoints, its brainwashing.

Anyway, it does affect me if I have to see it. If I see it, it becomes a problem and therefore must be dealt with.

If you perverts would start thinking with the head on your shoulders instead of the head in your pants this world as a whole would be better off.

I think if they got to USE the head in their pants they wouldn't be so obsessed with it. Taking the time to draw these perverted drawings SCREAMS "I'm a virgin".