A lot of emblem reports today.

#91scrilla_oPosted 11/17/2012 11:35:31 AM
Hmm my eblems a well made middle finger useing all layers would that get reported?
---
I dont need a life, im a gamer I have many lives ;)
#92Robot_SoopaPosted 11/17/2012 11:36:22 AM
breakbad02 posted...
Not even gonna bother responding to what is an obviously "liberal viewpoint" because liberal viewpoints aren't viewpoints, its brainwashing.

Anyway, it does affect me if I have to see it. If I see it, it becomes a problem and therefore must be dealt with.

If you perverts would start thinking with the head on your shoulders instead of the head in your pants this world as a whole would be better off.

>"Not gonna respond to you"
>Responds to me

I'll pray to whatever God you believe in that one day you're comfortable with your own sexuality enough to not be off-put by scary penises.
#93BTM4444Posted 11/17/2012 11:44:18 AM
Look at all these people crying about seeing inappropriate emblems. Whooo caresssss
---
Xbox Live- Zoom In
DO NOT correct me on my grammar because I could care less.
#94Gobey6Posted 11/17/2012 11:50:23 AM
Let the dolphins ejaculate
---
"You're never too young to have a Vietnam flashback." --- Gamertag: Gobey6
#95breakbad02Posted 11/17/2012 12:00:57 PM
BTM4444 posted...
Look at all these people crying about seeing inappropriate emblems. Whooo caresssss

Look at all these perverts who can't think with their brains making all these perverted emblems. Growwwwww Uppppppppppp
#96Solstice_Posted 11/17/2012 12:41:43 PM
Loshadt posted...
I don't like censorship in any form, but people are just tasteless.

I agree. Censorship is wrong. I don't like looking at any of those gross things or swastika's either for that matter. But it's in the game to be manipulated and when people use this feature to whatever extent they desire they can get in trouble for it?! You people are tasteless indeed.

This game is rated M . Should i being in the M category not be able to make whatever the heck i want to in a game?

That being said i have no offensive emblems whatsoever as it's not really "me"....but to think if i wanted to only to get reported.....what a shame.
---
No, no, the Vagrant Story is not for sale. Now Playing: Black Ops II/Tekken Tag 2/Skyrim
#97RikiazPosted 11/17/2012 12:53:48 PM
Solstice_ posted...
Loshadt posted...
I don't like censorship in any form, but people are just tasteless.

I agree. Censorship is wrong. I don't like looking at any of those gross things or swastika's either for that matter. But it's in the game to be manipulated and when people use this feature to whatever extent they desire they can get in trouble for it?! You people are tasteless indeed.

This game is rated M . Should i being in the M category not be able to make whatever the heck i want to in a game?

That being said i have no offensive emblems whatsoever as it's not really "me"....but to think if i wanted to only to get reported.....what a shame.

They are getting in trouble due to the fact that playing the game means you agree to follow the terms of use and people are breaking those rules.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#98ShimmywiiPosted 11/17/2012 1:02:04 PM
breakbad02 posted...
Robot_Soopa posted...
I'm sure you wouldn't make a fuss over a pair of breasts though.

Nope I'm not any of those things you said I was. Actually I report EVERYTHING that is against the rules. You wanna be a "rebel" and disobey the rules to be "cool" go back to high school kiddo. In the real world people who do this are immature and usually jerks, I would have said another word but I'm almost 100% sure that it isn't allowed on here.

Narc
---
Now playing: Borderlands 2, Torchlight 2, League of Legends
XBOXLive:shimmy83 PSN:shimmy83 IPhone: shimmyboy
#99melvin475866Posted 11/17/2012 2:18:53 PM
Hyrulesaver123 posted...
melvin475866 posted...
Cleansing a community? I mean its not as extreme mind you but at its core, the same

No >_> It isn't....Hitler was attempting cleansing in his own mind. To everyone else that wasn't a nazi, he was wrongfully inspiring mass genocide of an innocent population.

This is much different that that.

Again could I get some reading comprehension here. My second sentence says what at the beginning? Don't worry I'll hold your hand. It says "I mean its not as extreme..." He wants to get rid of a part of the call of duty community because he doesn't agree with their humor. He thinks his view of humor is the only right one and those HE deems distasteful need to be, and I quote, cleansed. Its not my fault you don't understand this.