These maps cater to kids with ADHD

#11vigorm0rtisPosted 11/17/2012 3:57:53 AM
Robot_Soopa posted...

Really? I feel like it's the exact opposite. All the previous games had really wide square and rectangle maps with multiple stories.

I feel like every map in this game is an extremely narrow rectangle without and really depth so it just sends both teams towards the center.

I've probably put in less hours than most people here, so I'm still getting a sense of the maps. I might be wrong. I also tend to play objective matches, so the 'funnel' effect is somewhat mitigated.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#12Staind HartPosted 11/17/2012 4:25:01 AM
Sweet, I actually have ADHD, must be why I'm enjoying the maps thus far :)
---
If you've never seen an elephant ski, then you've never been on acid.
#13Krazoa2Posted 11/17/2012 4:29:43 AM(edited)
YusukeUrameshi7 posted...
This entire game caters to kids with ADHD

FTFY

DividerByZero posted...
And you love it, because you can use SHOTGUNS.

Had to make the reference. It was just there.

And I thought I was being funny when I made it 20 minutes later T_T
#14FlipManV3Posted 11/17/2012 4:35:55 AM
You mean no bottlenecks you can camp.
I think they're pretty good. Lots of angles and approaches, keeps you on your toes.

Care to name some highly campable places that are bottlenecks in the past games?
-
---
Blue, yellow, pink, whatever, man, just keep bringing me that.
#15DividerByZeroPosted 11/17/2012 4:40:44 AM
Krazoa2 posted...
YusukeUrameshi7 posted...
This entire game caters to kids with ADHD

FTFY

DividerByZero posted...
And you love it, because you can use SHOTGUNS.

Had to make the reference. It was just there.

And I thought I was being funny when I made it 20 minutes later T_T

Don't worry, there are plenty of YuYu references you can make.
---
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/blueice/TG%20Divider.jpg
#16Shark8637Posted 11/17/2012 4:44:48 AM
FlipManV3 posted...
I think they're pretty good. Lots of angles and approaches, keeps you on your toes.

Care to name some highly campable places that are bottlenecks in the past games?
-

That construction site thing in MW3 where you go through the concrete pipe at the centre of the map. (Hardhat)
---
If I had something more remarkable to say, it might present itself here.
Also, posts without signatures are harder to read.
#17vigorm0rtisPosted 11/17/2012 4:54:01 AM
FlipManV3 posted...

-

Seriously? BO and MW3 were full of them. I don't remember the names of maps, so I'd have to go look them up. The big maps not so much, but small and medium ones have them.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#18FlipManV3Posted 11/17/2012 5:05:40 AM
Seriously? BO and MW3 were full of them. I don't remember the names of maps, so I'd have to go look them up. The big maps not so much, but small and medium ones have them.

The only thing I can really think of in MW3 was the city one in France(I think) near the back alley, but even then, there are FOUR different ways to enter the back side and kill a person.

Also, that's not camping, but rather sniping in a traditional sense, especially if you're covering a certain spot(B).
That term "camping" have changed and used in the wrong term so much within the past 5 years. Camping is literally proning/crouching and guarding one entrance.
A great example would be the desk on the 2nd floor in Nuketown and you're guarding both entryways. That spot isn't very advantageous though.
-
---
Blue, yellow, pink, whatever, man, just keep bringing me that.
#19garcia_jxPosted 11/17/2012 7:18:51 AM
vigorm0rtis posted...

Those were the best.
#20Rafahil19Posted 11/17/2012 7:20:54 AM
The real problem with the maps is that you can be approached from every direction. You are not safe anywhere. There should have been somewhat less access points.
---
Always know your endgame before you lift a hand.