treyarch need lessons on hit detection.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. treyarch need lessons on hit detection.
3 years ago#1
An enemy is standing behind a barrel or other object with only his head showing, I fire a few shots at said enemies head and hit boxes show but no head shot <_< seriously treyarch wtf is this bs ?
3 years ago#2
The hit scanning and collision detection in this game is fine. The connection, however, is unstable.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
3 years ago#3
Headshots don't kill.
You still need to hit them again.
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
3 years ago#4
Its a load of toss its not as if I don't put enough bullets in the enemy to kill them so if the bullets are hitting the head then surely they should go down sooner.

I just got shot through a ****Ing floor as I was retreating from a window, technically I should have died in the window but the bullet lag meant I died in the middle of the room in no danger at all its a joke.
3 years ago#5
welshyboyo82 posted...
Its a load of toss its not as if I don't put enough bullets in the enemy to kill them so if the bullets are hitting the head then surely they should go down sooner.

I just got shot through a ****Ing floor as I was retreating from a window, technically I should have died in the window but the bullet lag meant I died in the middle of the room in no danger at all its a joke.

That happens a lot.
*Getting shot at*
*Turns corner*
*Dies*
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
3 years ago#6
It goes to show they know they never have to fix things as ppl will buy this toss year after year hoping for fixes that never come.
3 years ago#7
The hit scanning and collision detection in this game is fine. The connection, however, is unstable.

This.
If you're so sure about the hits. Please do record a video and post it. I'm not denying you, TC, but far, far, far too many times people get pissed off that they were "shooting at the guys for so damn long" when in reality, there were misses happening.
-
---
Blue, yellow, pink, whatever, man, just keep bringing me that.
3 years ago#8
FlipManV3 posted...

This.
If you're so sure about the hits. Please do record a video and post it. I'm not denying you, TC, but far, far, far too many times people get pissed off that they were "shooting at the guys for so damn long" when in reality, there were misses happening.
-

that's what annoyed me the hit boxes were showing up along with the thud pisses me rite off.
3 years ago#9
TC, you need to shoot them in the feet. That's what always got headshots in the first Black Ops.
3 years ago#10
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
welshyboyo82 posted...

That happens a lot.
*Getting shot at*
*Turns corner*
*Dies*

This drives me insane. It happens ALL THE TIME, and I'm always on a 4 bar.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/lRoboToast
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. treyarch need lessons on hit detection.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived