treyarch need lessons on hit detection.

#1welshyboyo82Posted 11/17/2012 4:27:10 AM
An enemy is standing behind a barrel or other object with only his head showing, I fire a few shots at said enemies head and hit boxes show but no head shot <_< seriously treyarch wtf is this bs ?
#2gOwCoD4Posted 11/17/2012 4:27:56 AM
The hit scanning and collision detection in this game is fine. The connection, however, is unstable.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#3MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/17/2012 4:27:59 AM
Headshots don't kill.
You still need to hit them again.
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#4welshyboyo82(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 4:33:08 AM
Its a load of toss its not as if I don't put enough bullets in the enemy to kill them so if the bullets are hitting the head then surely they should go down sooner.

I just got shot through a ****Ing floor as I was retreating from a window, technically I should have died in the window but the bullet lag meant I died in the middle of the room in no danger at all its a joke.
#5MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/17/2012 4:34:16 AM
welshyboyo82 posted...
Its a load of toss its not as if I don't put enough bullets in the enemy to kill them so if the bullets are hitting the head then surely they should go down sooner.

I just got shot through a ****Ing floor as I was retreating from a window, technically I should have died in the window but the bullet lag meant I died in the middle of the room in no danger at all its a joke.

That happens a lot.
*Getting shot at*
*Turns corner*
*Dies*
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#6welshyboyo82(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 4:39:05 AM
It goes to show they know they never have to fix things as ppl will buy this toss year after year hoping for fixes that never come.
#7FlipManV3Posted 11/17/2012 4:50:05 AM
The hit scanning and collision detection in this game is fine. The connection, however, is unstable.

This.
If you're so sure about the hits. Please do record a video and post it. I'm not denying you, TC, but far, far, far too many times people get pissed off that they were "shooting at the guys for so damn long" when in reality, there were misses happening.
-
---
Blue, yellow, pink, whatever, man, just keep bringing me that.
#8welshyboyo82(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 5:05:50 AM
FlipManV3 posted...

This.
If you're so sure about the hits. Please do record a video and post it. I'm not denying you, TC, but far, far, far too many times people get pissed off that they were "shooting at the guys for so damn long" when in reality, there were misses happening.
-

that's what annoyed me the hit boxes were showing up along with the thud pisses me rite off.
#9Krazoa2Posted 11/17/2012 5:07:10 AM
TC, you need to shoot them in the feet. That's what always got headshots in the first Black Ops.
#10CupOPwnSaucePosted 11/17/2012 5:17:19 AM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
welshyboyo82 posted...

That happens a lot.
*Getting shot at*
*Turns corner*
*Dies*

This drives me insane. It happens ALL THE TIME, and I'm always on a 4 bar.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/lRoboToast