Literally the worst 360 game I've ever played.

#1duericPosted 11/17/2012 3:51:39 AM
No joke. I don't care if they patch it with the tears of angels and unicorn essence. This game sucks.

The only thing that could salvage it for me would be a massive recall so I could get my 60 bucks back.

I can deal with a lot of nonsense. But this lag s*** is out of control. There's no point in even calling it a game because you don't even need to play it. The match begins and ends at the matchmaking screen. Simple as that.

What a disaster.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#2gOwCoD4Posted 11/17/2012 3:53:12 AM
Blogfaqs.com, where you post about your life and people yell at you for doing it.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#3matrix0523Posted 11/17/2012 3:54:04 AM
Can I ask you a question?

I'm not trolling, so don't assume that, but are you doing bad?
---
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good competitive player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie - Swag - http://i.minus.com/ibggb1JPB7mzmo.jpg
#4fffezPosted 11/17/2012 3:55:34 AM
it was pretty bad too. and then i found out ihop was host the whole time >_____>

he did bring up a good point though, there must be something funky going on on treyarch's end of this crap, cause it took me a while to even connect to the mp and zombie menu.
---
gt: fezticless
#5Blaziken666Posted 11/17/2012 3:56:44 AM
I'll assume you've never played Brink and Sonic 06.
---
How exactly can you disprove an opinion, you lack logic. - The6thSuvivor
#6dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 3:59:25 AM
matrix0523 posted...
Can I ask you a question?

I'm not trolling, so don't assume that, but are you doing bad?

Not bad at all. When I'm not host or I play on a 3 bar, I'm awesome. Unfortunately, I pull host almost every f****** game. How can having a good connection be so punishing?

It's all backwards. I'm all for leveling the connection field, but this is a joke.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#7gOwCoD4Posted 11/17/2012 4:00:02 AM
Blaziken666 posted...
I'll assume you've never played Brink and Sonic 06.

To be fair, Brink wasn't all that bad. Online sucked, but the idea was alright and execution wasn't too bad. Customization was also pretty fun.

Sonic '06 though... Hoo! Can't tell you how bad that one was.
---
People really need to stop complaining about the inclusion of online passes...
#8vigorm0rtisPosted 11/17/2012 4:02:14 AM
gOwCoD4 posted...

To be fair, Brink wasn't all that bad. Online sucked, but the idea was alright and execution wasn't too bad. Customization was also pretty fun.

Yeah, but it could have been stellar if the implementation had been better. God, so many good ideas wasted on that game. Might be my biggest disappointment this gen.
---
Protip: If you don't see gorilla coming he's already behind you, lotion bottle in hand. --CaPwnd
#9dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 4:03:00 AM
fffez posted...
it was pretty bad too. and then i found out ihop was host the whole time >_____>

he did bring up a good point though, there must be something funky going on on treyarch's end of this crap, cause it took me a while to even connect to the mp and zombie menu.

Yeah dude.It's why I jumped off so quickly earlier. It just got to me within 30 minutes. I was like how the f***, with all these people playing, can the game not put me in a lobby with even connections?

Tryearch had 12 months to make sure this didn't happen. They saw the backlash from MW3 and still dropped the ball.

I was as shocked to see Lag Comp in Blops 2 as I was to see death streaks come back to MW3. It's like, really? You're seriously going to do that?

It mind numbing.
---
#10AusgillPosted 11/17/2012 4:03:41 AM
Duke Nukem Forever.
---
http://cheezburger.com/6696079616
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YoasQOe7Mo