Literally the worst 360 game I've ever played.

#21dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 5:28:58 AM
MegaTape13 posted...

Dude, that crap hit me with full force today and I can now truly appreciate your frustration. I was raging pretty hard at how hopeless head-to-head fights were, even when I fired first and was well on-target. The game I hosted was probably the worst of them all lag wise. And that's not to mention all of the dropped games and regular 30 second chunks with everyone in the lobby 1-barred and skipping around. WTF...

I'd wager that 2/3 of my losses have been due to the lobby just falling apart.
(

It pains me dude. My first game of the day I had what was probably one of the best all around games I've ever had. I basically single handedly won a game of Demo on Nuketown with a 48-4 score, all 3 plants and 2 diffuses.

I clocked the lag comp in my favor, and just abused it. So in the end it wasn't even satisfying.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#22MegaTape13Posted 11/17/2012 5:33:43 AM
fffez posted...
Dude, that crap hit me with full force today and I can now truly appreciate your frustration. I was raging pretty hard at how hopeless head-to-head fights were, even when I fired first and was well on-target. The game I hosted was probably the worst of them all lag wise. And that's not to mention all of the dropped games and regular 30 second chunks with everyone in the lobby 1-barred and skipping around. WTF...

this part of your post is negated simply because YOU were host in (i'm assuming, well i know at least one of them for sure) all those games

Considering I was 3-barred in at least half of those games, I'm pretty sure it was just that one time.
Also, do you realize how ridiculous it is that I pulled host with you in the lobby, after literally hundreds of BO and MW3 games have proven that you're connection is super reliable and basically always favored over mine for host? What could they have changed about the host selection process?
---
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13
#23fffezPosted 11/17/2012 5:34:44 AM
Considering I was 3-barred in at least half of those games, I'm pretty sure it was just that one time.
Also, do you realize how ridiculous it is that I pulled host with you in the lobby, after literally hundreds of BO and MW3 games have proven that you're connection is super reliable and basically always favored over mine for host? What could they have changed about the host selection process?

i might have been downloading some carly rae jepsen music videos....
---
gt: fezticless
#24thehurleyheroPosted 11/17/2012 5:42:14 AM
Clearly you've never played Sniper elite v2. I vomited blood after playing the demo.
---
The Covenant never had a chance...
#25dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 5:43:54 AM
thehurleyhero posted...
Clearly you've never played Sniper elite v2. I vomited blood after playing the demo.

I have not.

And from the sound of it, probably a good move on my part. LOL
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#26spikethedevilPosted 11/17/2012 5:49:51 AM
Hey TC you do know there is a single player campaign right? it seems mentioning it is punishable by death as single player doesn't exist anymore but still
---
A garbage pod!? Its a smegging garbage pod!
#27dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 5:51:29 AM
spikethedevil posted...
Hey TC you do know there is a single player campaign right? it seems mentioning it is punishable by death as single player doesn't exist anymore but still

Sure. I'll play the campaign. I like COD single player.

I just generally get my $60 worth through multiplayer.
---
#28thehurleyheroPosted 11/17/2012 5:58:21 AM
dueric posted...
thehurleyhero posted...

I have not.

I've played some questionable quality games but that was just awful. Like those burger king games were actually better. Better than Two Worlds as well.
---
The Covenant never had a chance...
#29dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 6:03:07 AM
thehurleyhero posted...
dueric posted...
thehurleyhero posted...

I have not.

I've played some questionable quality games but that was just awful. Like those burger king games were actually better. Better than Two Worlds as well.

One of those BK games actually wasn't terribly terrible.

And even though I just remembered I actually played those games, I'm still ranking Blops 2 the worst. LOL
---
#30BipBapBamPosted 11/17/2012 6:04:49 AM
It's by far the worst game in general I've ever played. Well done, Treyarch you actually beat MW3. Time to go back to Halo 4.