Literally the worst 360 game I've ever played.

#31Rome218Posted 11/17/2012 5:05:22 AM
This isn't the worst game on 360, that's a little overdramatic. Perhaps the biggest disappointment for many people. A lot of people I have played with that were good on past CoDs struggle to maintain consistency, including myself. It felt like two days ago I was destroying with the PDW and a silencer.. all of a sudden I can't use that.

Too many hit markers some games, and too often it feels like you die in one hit. One time I got killed and sighed, but looked and realized I was sniped. I was so used to feeling like I was dying instantly that for some reason it felt no different then when I got sniped.

Prior to this game coming out I have been telling people to stop acting acting like Treyarch are so fantastic. They owe their careers to the original IW team, and I personally do not find their installments superior to IWs.

Maybe blops 1, but that was the fastest CoD I've traded in. MW > WaW, regardless of the hate, I think in the end I may say MW3 > BO2.
---
HP Pavilion | Windows 7 | 700 gb HDD | 17' lcd display | Speakers | 3 USB Ports | HDMI port | Wireless-N | DVD/CD Read/Write
#32dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 5:12:21 AM
Rome218 posted...
This isn't the worst game on 360, that's a little overdramatic. Perhaps the biggest disappointment for many people. A lot of people I have played with that were good on past CoDs struggle to maintain consistency, including myself. It felt like two days ago I was destroying with the PDW and a silencer.. all of a sudden I can't use that.

Too many hit markers some games, and too often it feels like you die in one hit. One time I got killed and sighed, but looked and realized I was sniped. I was so used to feeling like I was dying instantly that for some reason it felt no different then when I got sniped.

Prior to this game coming out I have been telling people to stop acting acting like Treyarch are so fantastic. They owe their careers to the original IW team, and I personally do not find their installments superior to IWs.

Maybe blops 1, but that was the fastest CoD I've traded in. MW > WaW, regardless of the hate, I think in the end I may say MW3 > BO2.

It's definitely also the most disappointing.

But I'm not kidding when I say it's the worst. I've never had a more frustrating experience. Sure, I've been frustrated with games, but most cease to be frustrating once you learn. Or at least balance the good with the bad.

Unfortunately, the issues here are 100% out of my control. That sucks.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#33moridin7632Posted 11/17/2012 5:32:34 AM
I have to say that I had much more issues with Brink than this.

But, I do understand your problem. I have pretty good internet and never had a problem until MW3 and now black ops 2. It gets even worse when I pull host, which is a lot.

Everything else about this game I really like. The maps, the weapons, score streaks and pretty much everything else. When the connection is good its been extremely fun.

Last night was a perfect example.

I play with another guy all the time. In previous CoDs I was always the party leader due to my good internet and his bad wireless from a tower 1 mile away. Last night I had him host and we played some TDM. I had some of the funnest games of the week. I actually seemed to be playing at the same time as everyone else and except the occasions when I pulled host.

I do understand what Infinity Ward and Treyarch have attempted to do in the past two CoD games, but I would much rather go back to Black Ops or MW2 connection with host advantage than punishing people for being able to get good internet(I know there are reasons why some people can't have good internet).
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
#34RiverofDenialPosted 11/17/2012 5:35:54 AM
I agree with you, but just a question.
In the search preference, what do you have it set to?

Because when I first got the game, I immediately set it to "Best".

Then, after dying instantly about a million times, I just started tweaking things.
I set it to to the default setting which is "Good" I believe.

All of a sudden I was having more luck in one on one gunfights.
I didn't die instantly anymore.

I realize this game is still very broken, but just give it a try.
---
XBL Gamertag: Pintsized Girl
#35NiNtEnDoMaNiAc1Posted 11/17/2012 5:37:23 AM
Agreed TC. I just get hammered by lag uncontrollably. And Chauv, I'm not bad. Infact I'm pretty good if I do say so myself.
---
GT: Mardy nS
All spelling mistakes are thanks to the iPhone I love dearly.
#36KabtheMentatPosted 11/17/2012 5:37:41 AM
Blogfaqs.com, where you post about your life and people yell at you for doing it.

As they should be.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
http://thesocialrev.com/forum/index.php
#37moridin7632Posted 11/17/2012 5:39:51 AM
RiverofDenial posted...

Then, after dying instantly about a million times, I just started tweaking things.

Yeah, I have tried all of the settings and it varies from really bad to tolerable in all three. With best I tended to pull host a lot, which is a death sentence for me, but with any I saw a lot of people do that jerky twitch movement that would pull them out of my shot and allow them to easily flank me.
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
#38dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 5:42:56 AM
RiverofDenial posted...

I had it set to all of them at one time or another. "Best" is actually the worst for me because I always steal host.

"Normal" give me the best success. But I use the term "success" very loosely. I still end up pulling host more often that not. Just not as much as on "Best".
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#39namlas87Posted 11/17/2012 5:58:55 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKbLoP8Tgps&feature=g-user-u

It works for me on xbox :) no lag whatsoever
#40garcia_jxPosted 11/17/2012 6:20:11 AM
I suck = game sucks.