Literally the worst 360 game I've ever played.

#71Krazoa2Posted 11/17/2012 4:15:31 PM
thehurleyhero posted...
dueric posted...
thehurleyhero posted...
Clearly you've never played Sniper elite v2. I vomited blood after playing the demo.

I have not.

And from the sound of it, probably a good move on my part. LOL

I've played some questionable quality games but that was just awful. Like those burger king games were actually better. Better than Two Worlds as well.

There isnt anything that's better than Two Worlds.
#72dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 4:15:45 PM
Just a note to anyone who chooses, or has already chosen to post something trollish. You will lose all credibility and will be instantly ignored.

I'm running a zero tolerance policy since this has generally been a good discussion, despite the nature of the topic.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#73Krazoa2Posted 11/17/2012 4:17:52 PM
dueric posted...
Just a note to anyone who chooses, or has already chosen to post something trollish. You will lose all credibility and will be instantly ignored.

I'm running a zero tolerance policy since this has generally been a good discussion, despite the nature of the topic.

Black Ops 2 is the best game in teh wurrllldddddd1111!!111
#74TSROCKSPosted 11/17/2012 4:22:09 PM
Lag Comp is real in this game and anyone who denies it is lying. The games where I get owned hardest are games where I am the host. It's like being host in this game changes your gun into a nerf dart gun.

And I already know what the fanboy response is: "hurr durr aim better your fault", no it's not when I'm a full second or two behind everyone as punishment for having a good connection.
---
Xbox Live Gamer Tag: Alex898
#75PharoahPelicanPosted 11/17/2012 4:24:46 PM
dueric posted...
matrix0523 posted...
Can I ask you a question?

I'm not trolling, so don't assume that, but are you doing bad?

Not bad at all. When I'm not host or I play on a 3 bar, I'm awesome. Unfortunately, I pull host almost every f****** game. How can having a good connection be so punishing?

It's all backwards. I'm all for leveling the connection field, but this is a joke.

So in other words, if they reduce the lag compensation you'd be far less butthurt?
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#76PharoahPelicanPosted 11/17/2012 4:26:34 PM
Ragosta posted...
BO2 is kind of crap, but that's expected since its Treyarch

And if it was IW it would be more than kind of crap. It would be full blown s***.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#77Zero IXPosted 11/17/2012 4:28:26 PM
I get host a lot too and it's not great but it's far, far better to be host of a lobby full of players with fast connections than to be host in a lobby with players full of terrible ones.

It made a HUGE difference for me.

I wouldn't give up hope yet, either. Blops was just awful at first too until a few patches down the line.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#78dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 4:29:10 PM
TSROCKS posted...
Lag Comp is real in this game and anyone who denies it is lying. The games where I get owned hardest are games where I am the host. It's like being host in this game changes your gun into a nerf dart gun.

And I already know what the fanboy response is: "hurr durr aim better your fault", no it's not when I'm a full second or two behind everyone as punishment for having a good connection.

I'm pretty sure I know why host is so bad.

The game uses server side hit detection. Meaning, all hits and misses are determined on the host's end. Your end.

So when you're host and getting lag comped, your throughput is crippled while everyone else's stays solid because they're not getting hit as hard as you are. They literally have a better connection to you than you do to yourself.

Thus making it look like you shoot 10 bullets through someone, but they kill you instantly.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#79dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 4:39:39 PM(edited)
Zero IX posted...
I get host a lot too and it's not great but it's far, far better to be host of a lobby full of players with fast connections than to be host in a lobby with players full of terrible ones.

It made a HUGE difference for me.

I wouldn't give up hope yet, either. Blops was just awful at first too until a few patches down the line.

Absolutely. It would be awesome if everyone in the lobby had a similar connection to mine but they don't.

I'm in the Midwest, and DSL is the most popular choice here. I have cable, so I'm almost always 3-4x faster than everyone else.

It could just be an issue with how the matchmaking works. But after playing MW3 and it taking them nearly 9 months to get their s*** together, I'm not holding my breath.
---
#80SleepComaPosted 11/17/2012 4:41:51 PM
I haven't played it too much because of Halo 4 and didn't notice but if this is as big of an issue as you say, then damn I'm worried...
---
I am no longer human