Woow, I just got mind f***ed with the 3 prestiges choices by my friend. Help!

#1m100t8sPosted 11/17/2012 5:49:19 AM
I didn't get the game yet. But i asked my friend how the prestige system work, and he totally mind f****ed me.
-I need somone to explain to me the three choicess?
-Does the gold camo and other camos and attachments reset after prestige?
-How many tokens i need to unlock Every.Single.Thing in the game.. like 200 tokens or what?
#2Aether_LyricPosted 11/17/2012 5:54:32 AM
The 3 prestige reward options are
- extra class slot
- complete reset of your stats
- refund your unlock tokens that you've earned in the new prestige

Gun camos and attachments don't reset when you prestige, but attachments will reset if you prestige the actual gun

There are around 80 items, but you can only unlock all of them at the end of 10th prestige
#3moridin7632Posted 11/17/2012 5:55:00 AM
m100t8s posted...
I didn't get the game yet. But i asked my friend how the prestige system work, and he totally mind f****ed me.
-I need somone to explain to me the three choicess?
-Does the gold camo and other camos and attachments reset after prestige?
-How many tokens i need to unlock Every.Single.Thing in the game.. like 200 tokens or what?

-You get to choose between three things to use your prestige token on:
A new create class slot
A stat reset(which I think is a total reset back to day zero)
A token reset(which will allow you to get all your tokens back from that prestige to respend them)

-As far as I know all the camo and weapon levels stay the same(I haven't hit level 4 after prestigeing yet)

-I am not sure.
---
To understand the future, we must go back in time
#4duericPosted 11/17/2012 5:56:54 AM
Where does the part where you get to unlock an item or perk permanently, come in?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5m100t8s(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 6:03:21 AM
Thanks to all you guys.

"but attachments will reset if you prestige the actual gun"
Who would exactly do that? and the reset of your stats choice?
I mean is there a point from doing those two things? Or it's just for
those who feel bored and want to reset everything they has?
#6Dark_Link72Posted 11/17/2012 6:14:46 AM
Prestiging a favorable gun allows the user to rank up quicker by re-unlocking all of the gun's challenges. That, and I think you get the option to display clan tags/emblems on the gun. Resetting overall stats are for those people who actually care about stats and for those who are completely bored with everything in-game, I guess.
---
I'm loving the shenanigans.
#7m100t8s(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 6:16:44 AM
Dark_Link72 posted...
Prestiging a favorable gun allows the user to rank up quicker by re-unlocking all of the gun's challenges. That, and I think you get the option to display clan tags/emblems on the gun. Resetting overall stats are for those people who actually care about stats and for those who are completely bored with everything in-game, I guess.

Thank you. Sir.