it kinda sucks that this game's netcode is so unbelievably bad

#1Moody_DroidPosted 11/17/2012 10:00:16 AM
there's so much cool stuff in this game, but when you play online and shoot someone 5 times only to have them turn around and kill you with what on your screen looks like a single shot is incredibly frustrating. it'd be tolerable if it happened only once or twice a game, but it happens almost every single encounter i have with an opponent

i want to keep playing and hoping that it'll get better but it hasn't so far. it's kinda depressing.
---
You can't spam on host with the DMR ~Fhos
#2zeppo_basicPosted 11/17/2012 10:03:36 AM
Don't blame the game for you weak connection, cough up the cash for better internet buddy.
---
MapleHoodOG
#3urbororPosted 11/17/2012 10:05:16 AM
This reminds me of kids playing guns yelling "I got you first!" "No you didn't!" Which I guess is exactly what it is, except you're using words like "netcode."
#4fatclemenzaPosted 11/17/2012 10:05:20 AM
Don't blame the game for you weak connection, cough up the cash for better internet buddy.

better internet = getting crapped on

lrn2lagcomp
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#5Moody_Droid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 10:08:56 AM
zeppo_basic posted...

my internet's not the issue dawg
---
#6TelephoneHeatPosted 11/17/2012 10:11:36 AM

Right because everyone can just get better internet, right?
---
What's perplexin' though is that this adolescent's flow is hotter than a mother******* summer spent in Mexico.
#7xBrokenxHaloxPosted 11/17/2012 10:13:26 AM
Completely agree.
#8dough_boi_87Posted 11/17/2012 10:13:58 AM
I have a great internet connection and I experience the same problem. I understand the TC frustrations. It has bothered me so much I sold the game on Ebay.
#9fatclemenzaPosted 11/17/2012 10:15:44 AM
It won't improve either, moody. Treyarch's plan of making sure good players can't completely roflstomp bad players like in the old games is in full effect.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#10Moody_Droid(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 10:17:13 AM
it's also pretty frustrating to be getting shot, get around a corner and then about a full second later dying to the person even though on your screen you were out of his line of sight, and then on the killcam you watch him shoot you and when you die you're maybe a foot away from getting around the corner

i know the killcams aren't accurate but the difference between what happens on your screen and what the game actually thinks happens are significantly different and it ruins the game.
---