it kinda sucks that this game's netcode is so unbelievably bad

#41StrataElitePosted 11/17/2012 12:27:26 PM
Moody_Droid posted...
there's so much cool stuff in this game, but when you play online and shoot someone 5 times only to have them turn around and kill you with what on your screen looks like a single shot is incredibly frustrating. it'd be tolerable if it happened only once or twice a game, but it happens almost every single encounter i have with an opponent

i want to keep playing and hoping that it'll get better but it hasn't so far. it's kinda depressing.

WHY DID YOU BUY CoD THEN 6 GAMES LATER AND NO ONE LEARNS!!!!
#42RycerXPosted 11/17/2012 12:43:29 PM
urboror posted...
This reminds me of kids playing guns yelling "I got you first!" "No you didn't!" Which I guess is exactly what it is, except you're using words like "netcode."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF_4EWSuzQY
#43IAMGLADIATORPosted 11/17/2012 12:58:49 PM
I agree with the TC this game is just horrible when it comes to lag comp. My connection is great, in BLOPS1 I wrecked fools and now ill put five six bullets into a clown and then get killed by one random bullet from nowhere. Its the same crap that happened in MW3 and the reason I quit playing the game. I'm done with this game I'm selling it and if all CODs from here on out are going to have this BS feature I'm no longer buying. Quit ruining the game with lag comp you idiots.
---
"Dawg The Booster Hunter"
#44DaMan1900Posted 11/17/2012 1:53:51 PM
i was killed while still spawning the other night on the kill cam i was just standing there. This game is incredibly frustrating sad really the few times the games seem to be "lag" free it reminds me of COD4 where i just stomp other players.

p.s. my connection is 40/5 best i can get in my area :\
---
Ex Sony Fanboy
#45RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 11/17/2012 1:55:47 PM
dough_boi_87 posted...
I have a great internet connection and I experience the same problem. I understand the TC frustrations. It has bothered me so much I sold the game on Ebay.

This except for the ebay part.
---
It puts the lotion on it's skin.
#46fatclemenzaPosted 11/17/2012 1:55:47 PM
urboror posted...
This reminds me of kids playing guns yelling "I got you first!" "No you didn't!" Which I guess is exactly what it is, except you're using words like "netcode."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MF_4EWSuzQY

Would you believe me if I said I had a strong feeling what that video was before I looked at it?
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#47bagmupPosted 11/17/2012 2:00:20 PM
One match of Dom last night i went 45-13, the next match in the same lobby i was barely able to keep a 1:1 k/d. It's like the game lets you have a taste of a good game only to screw you over the next. Pretty frustrating.
---
GT : YourOwnInsanity.
PSN : Bagmup
#48HaganPosted 11/17/2012 2:00:57 PM
dude you just gotta give up on the head to head encounters, the only way I find I win them is hip fire laser sight smg.

Game is honestly laughable at this point.

Is it worth picking MW or MW2 back up?
---
XBL GT= illidan z
http://www.youtube.com/user/illidanz - last video uploaded Blops II FFA game 11/13
#49BiohazzardDudePosted 11/17/2012 2:03:28 PM
urboror posted...

Terminator 2 reference?
---
"If he dies, he dies" gt- TURBO S2K
#50GreyFoxCasshernPosted 11/17/2012 2:25:01 PM
Does netcode really matter when you're shot in the back 80% of the time? (yes i made up that statistic)