You don't realize how bad the lag comp is until you've had Ghost on for hours.

#21xDefiant6xPosted 11/18/2012 12:54:58 PM
Kanjo_Bazooie posted...
Just because lag compensation is apparently "in every online shooter" doesn't mean it can't be better or worse than a different game. And that's what we are complaining about - the lag compensation in Black Ops II is a lot worse than lag compensation in say, Counter-Strike.

QFT. There is clearly something different in regards to the compensation in this game as opposed to the last few CODs -- and that's what everyone and myself included are noticing.
---
Awesome Mode
#22RoketomanPosted 11/18/2012 1:16:15 PM
RS_YELARAKA posted...
Wow do I feel noob. Thought you could only use your prestige gift on a weapon lol.

As far as the lag its obvious and we all know it by now. Solution...go play hardcore till they fix it.

Have fun getting killed by the whole enemy team head glitching making this lag comp even harder to handle.
---
Christ is Lord
#23ImperialDragonPosted 11/18/2012 1:16:19 PM
I've never had an issue with people popping out around a corner already shooting before I even see them in any other series besides CoD, and never as badly as it has been with BO2 so far. The game is damn near unplayable and I'm pretty sure I'm going to shelf it until Treyarch get their s*** together.
---
EMPTY [IIIII-----] FULL
The WTF!?-o-meter is currently... Normal . . . [Awarded Golden Muffin of Awesomeness x2]
#24Ryyaann_Is_Band(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 3:02:37 PM
I've never had an issue with people popping out around a corner already shooting before I even see them in any other series besides CoD, and never as badly as it has been with BO2 so far. The game is damn near unplayable and I'm pretty sure I'm going to shelf it until Treyarch get their s*** together.

Same. It's not a case of "wow, you're bad, kid" when everyone is having the same problem, good/great players included
---
Ryyaann_Is_Band is warned.
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/VanillaRice-1752/hero/337193