BO2 vs. Halo 4

#1_huhPosted 11/17/2012 3:51:15 PM
So glad BO2 came out because Halo 4 is so boring
#2godslayer61Posted 11/17/2012 3:58:42 PM
_huh posted...

For sp the story and gameplay rocked in halo 4,every one has a oppinion and mine is sp halo 4 kills bo2 and the mp is a bit more fun on bo2 but both games are great i have no regrets buying any of them.
---
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975
#3_huh(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 4:04:20 PM
godslayer61 posted...
_huh posted...

For sp the story and gameplay rocked in halo 4,every one has a oppinion and mine is sp halo 4 kills bo2 and the mp is a bit more fun on bo2 but both games are great i have no regrets buying any of them.

Yeah it comes down to a matter of taste in the end. I don't like the overly vibrant colors and bounciness of everything in the gameplay. Seems like every player jumps/bounces everywhere and vehicles seem to bounce off rock walls etc. in SP and MP.

I prefer settings that are somewhat grounded in real-world environments, and that might be the main reason why I am not a Halo fan.
#4Zero IXPosted 11/17/2012 4:04:23 PM
H4 is much better console shooter than BO2, which doesn't take nearly as much knowledge or gunskill to excel. On the other hand, BO2's fast-paced gameplay is just so fun and addicting. When CoD is good, it's great, but in all fairness, I've never been a very good Halo player while I've gotten along as an average CoD player, so that's probably why I feel the way I do.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#5FeelMyBladePosted 11/17/2012 4:05:43 PM
I am beginning to like blops 2 more.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-33
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 2, Given:11
#6gdubyabushPosted 11/17/2012 4:44:15 PM
I have both and prefer Halo 4, they're both fun though. I feel like in Halo I don't get bs deaths as much as in BO2.
---
if i bought the PS3 bundle, would the instruments from that work with a 360 copy of the game? - NoviRain
#7drewpot2001Posted 11/17/2012 4:45:00 PM
Farcry 3 beats both of them.
#8SleepComaPosted 11/17/2012 4:45:34 PM
Play both but I enjoy Halo 4 more.
---
I am no longer human
#9RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 11/17/2012 4:47:00 PM
Zero IX posted...
H4 is much better console shooter than BO2, which doesn't take nearly as much knowledge or gunskill to excel. On the other hand, BO2's fast-paced gameplay is just so fun and addicting. When CoD is good, it's great, but in all fairness, I've never been a very good Halo player while I've gotten along as an average CoD player, so that's probably why I feel the way I do.

You don't even ADS in halo.
---
It puts the lotion on it's skin.
#10Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 11/17/2012 5:05:04 PM
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
Zero IX posted...

You don't even ADS in halo.

That is if you don't count looking down the scope of the scoped weapons as adsing...
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....