BO2 vs. Halo 4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: _huh

_huh
4 years ago#1
So glad BO2 came out because Halo 4 is so boring

User Info: godslayer61

godslayer61
4 years ago#2
_huh posted...

For sp the story and gameplay rocked in halo 4,every one has a oppinion and mine is sp halo 4 kills bo2 and the mp is a bit more fun on bo2 but both games are great i have no regrets buying any of them.
psn-kish1975 ----------xbox live-godslayer1975

User Info: _huh

_huh
4 years ago#3
godslayer61 posted...
_huh posted...

For sp the story and gameplay rocked in halo 4,every one has a oppinion and mine is sp halo 4 kills bo2 and the mp is a bit more fun on bo2 but both games are great i have no regrets buying any of them.

Yeah it comes down to a matter of taste in the end. I don't like the overly vibrant colors and bounciness of everything in the gameplay. Seems like every player jumps/bounces everywhere and vehicles seem to bounce off rock walls etc. in SP and MP.

I prefer settings that are somewhat grounded in real-world environments, and that might be the main reason why I am not a Halo fan.

User Info: Zero IX

Zero IX
4 years ago#4
H4 is much better console shooter than BO2, which doesn't take nearly as much knowledge or gunskill to excel. On the other hand, BO2's fast-paced gameplay is just so fun and addicting. When CoD is good, it's great, but in all fairness, I've never been a very good Halo player while I've gotten along as an average CoD player, so that's probably why I feel the way I do.
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame

User Info: FeelMyBlade

FeelMyBlade
4 years ago#5
I am beginning to like blops 2 more.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-33
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 2, Given:11

User Info: gdubyabush

gdubyabush
4 years ago#6
I have both and prefer Halo 4, they're both fun though. I feel like in Halo I don't get bs deaths as much as in BO2.
if i bought the PS3 bundle, would the instruments from that work with a 360 copy of the game? - NoviRain

User Info: drewpot2001

drewpot2001
4 years ago#7
Farcry 3 beats both of them.

User Info: SleepComa

SleepComa
4 years ago#8
Play both but I enjoy Halo 4 more.
I am no longer human

User Info: RUNwhenCOPScome

RUNwhenCOPScome
4 years ago#9
Zero IX posted...
H4 is much better console shooter than BO2, which doesn't take nearly as much knowledge or gunskill to excel. On the other hand, BO2's fast-paced gameplay is just so fun and addicting. When CoD is good, it's great, but in all fairness, I've never been a very good Halo player while I've gotten along as an average CoD player, so that's probably why I feel the way I do.

You don't even ADS in halo.
It puts the lotion on it's skin.

User Info: Kant_Remoob_Eht

Kant_Remoob_Eht
4 years ago#10
RUNwhenCOPScome posted...
Zero IX posted...

You don't even ADS in halo.

That is if you don't count looking down the scope of the scoped weapons as adsing...
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived