So what's the deal?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Mr_Cumberdale

Mr_Cumberdale
4 years ago#11
dj_emz posted...
How bad is it? I really never had any connection issues with the past CoDs. I skipped MW3 so I'm not sure how awful that was but I didn't hear good things.

I mean I know every game will have a few glitches but nothing serious. Is it almost unplayable?

To me it's pretty much unplayable. On MW3 I rarely had this problem, but in this game on the killcam my shots are always 3-4 steps behind the person. I would shoot first and suddenly get 1 shot killed. I've just now put up the game and don't plan on playing it until they fix it.

User Info: Obtik

Obtik
4 years ago#12
The MP is good, but yeah as of right now the connections aren't great.
XBL GT: l Mentu l

User Info: nuclearpizza

nuclearpizza
4 years ago#13
Completely playable. Just make sure to set your search parameters to best match and you'll be fine.

no. I like how everyone says this just because woody made a video about it. guess what he did a day later? made a new video saying it doesn't help much lol

Its helped me. Idk who woody is. I have no problems with this game like others seem to. I dont empty half a clip into someone and then they kill me. Maybe Im just lucky.
All about me:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQd7_HqR900
GT: Rainingoblivion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived