so its not lag comp its my lack of skill huh??

#1yaboyblizz24Posted 11/17/2012 9:15:15 PM
tell me why my k/d hovers 1.50 give or take a few numbers but CONSTANTLY lose gun fights with people who's k/d is 0.89 or 1.01? those people have GODLIKE reaction time and professional accuracy yet they manage to go negative at the end of the game and i barely go positive? i don't miss often when i shoot and i aim for upper body yet still manage to lose gun fights to these supposedly PRO players.

watching the killcam is like living in a world that is seconds ahead of me. i don't camp i watch my corners, i ADS around edges i flank maps i play defensive and aggressive i make my shots count and i use every advantage i can yet i still lose gun fights because unless i manage to simply NOT GET SHOT AT ALL, i'll die in what looks like a one hit kill.

just like mw3 but worse this lag comp is ruining this otherwise AWESOME experience. i really enjoy this game and am happy with my purchase i just can't understand why they can't just go back to the mw2 days? i can tell you how many times i've emptied clips into guys, shot guys from behind and even got knife hit markers all to be killed by someone who i believe has skill until i check their stats.

i feel like i have the most unfair disadvantage as the game is running in the present but everyone sees the future and i'm stuck in the past. instead of complaining here, would you guys think it would prove helpful to voice a reasonable complaint to activision and treyarch to either adjust or simply remove the current build of the lag comp so everyone can enjoy a fair match?
---
If YOU have to talk crap online to make YOURSELF feel better, then its obvious YOU have daddy issues! "sad face"
#2urbororPosted 11/17/2012 9:20:19 PM
There is no lag, except when it says "CONNECTION INTERRUPTED" and gets choppy.

There was very little lag in Doom 2, which ran on a 14400 modem. We need psychologists to study how little boys whining "I SHOT YOU FIRST!" gets graduated into this imbecile fake critique of the technology behind the games.
#30PTICSPosted 11/17/2012 9:22:35 PM
Been playing Nuketown since release and I've been going negative alot.... but that probably because I go for objectives.
#4yaboyblizz24(Topic Creator)Posted 11/17/2012 9:22:37 PM
urboror posted...

There was very little lag in Doom 2, which ran on a 14400 modem. We need psychologists to study how little boys whining "I SHOT YOU FIRST!" gets graduated into this imbecile fake critique of the technology behind the games.

your trolling me right?
---
If YOU have to talk crap online to make YOURSELF feel better, then its obvious YOU have daddy issues! "sad face"
#5urbororPosted 11/17/2012 9:28:15 PM
I've been playing for the last two days straight, there's no mysterious "lag" to account for me sucking, that mysteriously picks me in particular every time I have a gunfight. I've both sucked and dominated. Watch the killcam. Some guns take 5 bullets to kill at range (which is a lot,) but I've never seen anything off, despite my inner-whining-11 year old.
#62sips1ripPosted 11/17/2012 9:31:26 PM
welcome to online gaming been like this since before CoD4 its something called the host/you has/have a crap connection and will never be fixed
---
Nobody calls me bub anymore & Omega red is a bed wetter-Deadpool to Wolverine
#7WalkerRedPosted 11/17/2012 9:32:17 PM
Lag compensation exists and is completely fixable if you know how to change your router settings. Lag comp. only really messes with people when your connection is faster than everyone else's. So if you go into your router and change the port priorities so that it slows down your xbox connection you will see a lot less lag comp.

You can google this and find out exactly how to do this.
#8dealadayPosted 11/17/2012 9:33:30 PM
WalkerRed posted...
Lag compensation exists and is completely fixable if you know how to change your router settings. Lag comp. only really messes with people when your connection is faster than everyone else's. So if you go into your router and change the port priorities so that it slows down your xbox connection you will see a lot less lag comp.

You can google this and find out exactly how to do this.

lol
---
we saw the trolls fall to ashes like they were laced with words
and ever since we at activision been at war to get your attention so you keep buying
#90PTICSPosted 11/17/2012 9:33:31 PM
2sips1rip posted...
welcome to online gaming been like this since before CoD4 its something called the host/you has/have a crap connection and will never be fixed

Never experienced that before with past COD games.
#10fatclemenzaPosted 11/17/2012 9:35:55 PM

Two more users who have absolutely no idea how this game works. I suggest research.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone