Worst Map on BO2?

#51NinjaDeath911Posted 11/19/2012 8:35:32 AM
Robot_Soopa posted...
TheManlyManatee posted...
Exactly why I (among many others) absolutely hate carrier. Also, how can you justify hating Turbine for camping when you're camping with a sniper yourself in carrier?

I don't think you understand camping. There are no decent camping spots on Carrier.

Lol there are TONS

I really only hate express...mostly the train in the middle, I jump in them to avoid fire, only to see that none of the cars connect!!

Still not as bad as infinity ward maps that have ankle high garbage you can trip on at all times
#52Arumat_TamuraPosted 11/19/2012 9:15:58 AM
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
Turbine

It's the ultimate sit back, camp and proceed to snipe map. I quit out immediately whether it's a lobby or game in progress. I refuse to even take one step on this awful map. Carrier is fun with the right people though. I honestly feel the second worst map is Express and it's not even close.

OMG!! a map where people dont just run around spray and pray!! a map thats officially good for sniping :O o dear! treyarch what have you done!!!
#53Silver17Posted 11/19/2012 9:46:30 AM
Turbine, it's the only map that I back out of if it gets picked and my friends aren't in the lobby.

I don't mind sniping maps. Overgrown for instance in COD4 was a good sniping map, Array was a good sniping map, heck even Raid be a good sniping map, but Turbine IMO is just Afghan gone bad.

Basically there's 2 ways that Turbine is played. It's also the map that I see people quitting the most on when I get a killstreak...
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#54DAM 1Posted 11/19/2012 9:48:18 AM
Plaza
---
Osama Bin Laden: World Hide N' Seek Champion 2001 - 2011
"I herp, therefore I derp"
#55GevousPosted 11/19/2012 9:48:56 AM
I'm surprised about carrier, I'm actually fond of that map.
---
Owner of the account Blurninja, who was closed in an account bet. Mod on Veterancraft.net. #modlife
Minecraft: ryanpitts
#56Silver17Posted 11/19/2012 10:13:35 AM
Gevous posted...
I'm surprised about carrier, I'm actually fond of that map.

Me too, it's actually my favorite map in the game. I don't head glitch on it either.

Just feels different and unique from some of the other maps, and I think it's kinda fun... *shrugs*
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)