Ill just leave this here for Dom players.

#11flame030191Posted 11/18/2012 12:36:10 PM
I used to be a Dom fan... Back when IW did it right.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#12MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/18/2012 12:36:20 PM
jon davis posted...
Seriously, help me capture the ******* flags dont just run away thinking i can do it alone.

What if I am giving you sniper cover? I feel like I am contributing more than I would capping the flag with you, because I can see more.
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#13jon davis(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 12:41:10 PM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
jon davis posted...
Seriously, help me capture the ******* flags dont just run away thinking i can do it alone.

What if I am giving you sniper cover? I feel like I am contributing more than I would capping the flag with you, because I can see more.

But those who are not sniping, see me trying to cap a flag and just run past.
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#14MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/18/2012 12:42:15 PM
jon davis posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
jon davis posted...

But those who are not sniping, see me trying to cap a flag and just run past.

Yes, I can understand being frustrated at that,
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#15Gray_wolf1119Posted 11/18/2012 12:42:58 PM
Haelion_ posted...
As a ground war player, I seriously hate Raid.

Everyone grabs A or C and runs down the center of the map and completely ignores B.

Its an awful placement. 3 different approaches with essentially cross map sightlines. Standoff and Slums are close seconds but at least on Standoff an assault shield can help. Slums is just another giant fustercluck.
---
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org
#16TutelarSwordPosted 11/18/2012 12:49:28 PM
I used to always play domination... But then I realized people are much more likely to capture the objective in hardpoint, which also leads to more kills for me since enemies try to take it from me.
---
Proud Black Hat and Engineer user.