LOL people are drilling that Vonderhaar dude on Twitter

#1TJ_UNLIMITEDPosted 11/18/2012 6:47:12 AM
You don't have to be a member to see what's being said, I'm not and I see it fine. Just search his twitter page on google. I saw things like "your game is ****"
"footsteps are horrible"
"I see first, shoot first, die first*
"you hear these complaints and don't do ****"
Etc etc.

Based on what I see here, saw there, and feel about it myself, sounds like this game has disappointed a lot more than it has pleased. Did Treyarch not realize that this game was CoD's last chance for a lot of people? Why did they release it in this state?

It's not like they're complaining about things that's hard to find like getting inside a rock, these are things that should have even found quite easily with some testing. I'm inclined to believe they knew about t and still released the game anyways with the "eh we'll fix it one day" mindset.
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#2PharoahPelicanPosted 11/18/2012 6:50:15 AM
They probably were working on it when it went gold. For some reason publishers won't let developers delay a game to fix bugs and actually complete it and force them to release on the announced date. Hell, Halo 2 was basically intended to be an entirely different game, especially with the campaign. But Microsoft wouldn't let Bungie delay it so they did the best with the time they were forced to have.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#3zxghostravenxzPosted 11/18/2012 6:50:22 AM
This is my first time back to playing a CoD game since MW2. I've never been a big fan of CoD, always been a battlefield fan. But no matter what FPS i'm playing, all of them seem to have the same problems. I could have a shot lined up perfectly on another target, start firing with pin point accuracy, then I'm dead as they spin on the dime and kill me in a single burst. No game is ever perfect. People just need to learn to adapt a little more to the games mechanics.
---
Why settle for 2 birds with one stone, when you can get a whole bunch with one hand grenade GT: zxGhostRavenxz
#4SullyTheStrangePosted 11/18/2012 6:50:32 AM
It's an argument of balance, basically, and people have very different ideas of what's balanced. Treyarch released it because they believe it IS balanced.

It just happens that a lot of people think they're laughably wrong.
---
All's fair in love and war, kid.
#5jon davisPosted 11/18/2012 6:50:37 AM
Who?
---
Strength is the only thing that matters in this world, everything else is just a delusion for the weak.
#6KabtheMentatPosted 11/18/2012 7:11:13 AM(edited)
I'm willing to bet all of the people complaining nonstop are just an extremely vocal minority. I believe most people are satisfied with BO2. I know I am.

Who?

Dumb people.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
http://thesocialrev.com/forum/index.php
#7NinjaDeath911Posted 11/18/2012 7:12:32 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
You don't have to be a member to see what's being said, I'm not and I see it fine. Just search his twitter page on google. I saw things like "your game is ****"
"footsteps are horrible"
"I see first, shoot first, die first*
"you hear these complaints and don't do ****"
Etc etc.

Based on what I see here, saw there, and feel about it myself, sounds like this game has disappointed a lot more than it has pleased. Did Treyarch not realize that this game was CoD's last chance for a lot of people? Why did they release it in this state?

It's not like they're complaining about things that's hard to find like getting inside a rock, these are things that should have even found quite easily with some testing. I'm inclined to believe they knew about t and still released the game anyways with the "eh we'll fix it one day" mindset.

Game is amazing, I wouldn't fix things if people talked to me like that
#8Zero IXPosted 11/18/2012 7:14:34 AM
I can't wait for Vahn to drop truth bombs on people.
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#9KILLSTREAKPosted 11/18/2012 7:15:52 AM
I would rather do without lag comp, and put up with lag. I never had a problem dealing with lag on previous COD games, but lag comp is more irritating as you never see when it works well for you, only when it doesn't.

I like BO2, but the spawns need further work, I can sit and shoot people right after they spawn on FFA in certain spots.
#10fffezPosted 11/18/2012 7:24:21 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]