LOL people are drilling that Vonderhaar dude on Twitter

#11BrockObamaPosted 11/18/2012 8:25:54 AM
KILLSTREAK posted...
I would rather do without lag comp, and put up with lag. I never had a problem dealing with lag on previous COD games, but lag comp is more irritating as you never see when it works well for you, only when it doesn't.

I like BO2, but the spawns need further work, I can sit and shoot people right after they spawn on FFA in certain spots.

No. The game would be COMPLETELY unplayable without lag compensation. Every shooter game would be.

People lagging entire seconds behind each other? That's what you would get without it.
#12leonjenksPosted 11/18/2012 8:27:31 AM
Gamefaqs forums, where every game is The Worst of All Time
#13ApathyTriggerPosted 11/18/2012 8:32:08 AM
*sigh* This is why we can't have nice things. It's not funny, it's sad, just because you feel like a game isn't what you wanted or are disappointed, it doesn't give you the right to just scream curses at someone. It really is the mentality of a toddler. If you feel something needs fixing why not just act like a freaking human being and bring it up in normal manner? That way you might actually start a....*gasp!* conversation and contribute to fixing the problem rather than just screaming like a baby.
#14RiverofDenialPosted 11/18/2012 8:32:40 AM
Footsteps are horrible, and the fact that tons of people are saying the same thing (about the shoot first see first die first thing) must mean something.

I personally think the game is good, but a patch could make it incredible.

It's just a lot different from most CoD games, which is why people are confused.

The maps are designed so that all the action has to take place in certain areas.
Unless you sit back and hold your ground (I.E, camp.) you will die a lot if you push beyond those areas.
---
XBL Gamertag: Pintsized Girl
#15PsychoSkidMarkPosted 11/18/2012 8:36:07 AM
KILLSTREAK posted...
I would rather do without lag comp, and put up with lag. I never had a problem dealing with lag on previous COD games, but lag comp is more irritating as you never see when it works well for you, only when it doesn't.

I like BO2, but the spawns need further work, I can sit and shoot people right after they spawn on FFA in certain spots.

This. The same issue existed in MW3 at launch, where lag compensation worked against me religiously until a patch or two evened it out. It seems to have a personnel vendetta against me. Love the game otherwise, just sick of giving the other team easy kills. Plus, dem spawnz...
---
"God I hate shoppers"- Gamestop store manager
*Death Rays N00b Legends*
#16Shura_SurplicePosted 11/18/2012 8:36:22 AM
ApathyTrigger posted...
*sigh* This is why we can't have nice things. It's not funny, it's sad, just because you feel like a game isn't what you wanted or are disappointed, it doesn't give you the right to just scream curses at someone. It really is the mentality of a toddler. If you feel something needs fixing why not just act like a freaking human being and bring it up in normal manner? That way you might actually start a....*gasp!* conversation and contribute to fixing the problem rather than just screaming like a baby.

I dunno, it could be that they are gaining MILLIONS and yet they release this crap, and they had what? 2 years??
#17leonjenksPosted 11/18/2012 8:37:05 AM
If you see first, shoot first, and still die, that is lag. Tell your parents to call Comcast today. If you are using just lowest level cable/dsl broadband offered you will have a barely adequate connection (it even says so on the Comcast website) and you will experience what you are experiencing.
#18AngelicTouch99Posted 11/18/2012 8:37:57 AM
RiverofDenial posted...
Footsteps are horrible, and the fact that tons of people are saying the same thing (about the shoot first see first die first thing) must mean something.

I personally think the game is good, but a patch could make it incredible.

It's just a lot different from most CoD games, which is why people are confused.

The maps are designed so that all the action has to take place in certain areas.
Unless you sit back and hold your ground (I.E, camp.) you will die a lot if you push beyond those areas.

The only people complaining about footsteps are the tryhards who paid half a grand on a headset so they could soundwhore. I personally ENJOY not being forced to run perk 3 greed with dead silence and awareness on every class.

Sit rep pro broke MW3 and ruined the fun. You couldnt play search or 2s without the entire team hiding and soudwhoring. In MW2 we had commando pro to knife right through corner camping sound whores. In WaW soundwhoring was not a problem because of the map designs.
#19KabtheMentatPosted 11/18/2012 8:39:16 AM
ApathyTrigger posted...

I dunno, it could be that they are gaining MILLIONS and yet they release this crap, and they had what? 2 years??

So because they're making millions of dollars and they're supposedly making "crap" that entitles people to act like goddamn animals and stupid children?

I'm pretty most of those kinds of tweets are from stupid children.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
http://thesocialrev.com/forum/index.php
#20GameCubeFan2002Posted 11/18/2012 8:40:17 AM
I just wish they would fix the spawns, particularly in Hardpoint. I constantly have people spawning behind me when I spawn for instant death.