LOL people are drilling that Vonderhaar dude on Twitter

#31Haelion_Posted 11/18/2012 9:33:25 AM
I don't know why they didn't scrap the lag compensation and try something else after MW3. It's terrible.
---
GT- Haelion W
Justice League Member: Bernie Mac
#32RiverofDenialPosted 11/18/2012 9:33:39 AM
AngelicTouch99 posted...
RiverofDenial posted...
Footsteps are horrible, and the fact that tons of people are saying the same thing (about the shoot first see first die first thing) must mean something.

I personally think the game is good, but a patch could make it incredible.

It's just a lot different from most CoD games, which is why people are confused.

The maps are designed so that all the action has to take place in certain areas.
Unless you sit back and hold your ground (I.E, camp.) you will die a lot if you push beyond those areas.

The only people complaining about footsteps are the tryhards who paid half a grand on a headset so they could soundwhore. I personally ENJOY not being forced to run perk 3 greed with dead silence and awareness on every class.

Sit rep pro broke MW3 and ruined the fun. You couldnt play search or 2s without the entire team hiding and soudwhoring. In MW2 we had commando pro to knife right through corner camping sound whores. In WaW soundwhoring was not a problem because of the map designs.

And what's so bad about being a tryhard?
A tryhard is someone who; as the name suggests, tries hard.
He/she loves the game and wants to do well in it.

You're seriously going to hate on people because they want to be better than others, and are willing to spend money on it?

The fact is, footsteps are nearly non-existant, making Awareness and Dead Silence useless.
You could hear them on previous installments even without a headset.
---
XBL Gamertag: Pintsized Girl
#33AlexanaxelaPosted 11/18/2012 9:39:53 AM
good, stop trying to soundwhore
---
'In the end'? Nothing ends, Adrian. Nothing ever ends.
#34Afghan_Whig777Posted 11/18/2012 9:44:43 AM
Alexanaxela posted...

So that horrible players who lack skills can run around like a chicken with no head like you can benefit? Those headsets can be bought for less than a game

Dead silence and awareness do NOT work

Everyone has ninja in this game by default

The maps are tiny, with horrible lag compensation that comes down to spraying with smgs from the hip

I bet this is the first COD you're not bad at, Alexanela, this is the first COD I've seen you content with
---
GT: Arcade Fire87
#35lnknprk_45Posted 11/18/2012 9:46:12 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Why did they release it in this state?

Because it's November.

It feels like the game rewards people with the crappier connection. My best game ever was when my brother was watching Netflix while I played. I didn't really lag, but it seemed like my shots were registering and the enemies weren't.
#36looseyjuicePosted 11/18/2012 9:46:48 AM
KILLSTREAK posted...
I would rather do without lag comp, and put up with lag. I never had a problem dealing with lag on previous COD games, but lag comp is more irritating as you never see when it works well for you, only when it doesn't.

I like BO2, but the spawns need further work, I can sit and shoot people right after they spawn on FFA in certain spots.

There has been lag compensation since the early CoD's, so what you said is just ignorant.
---
GT: Juice is Beast
#37RiverofDenialPosted 11/18/2012 9:48:03 AM
Alexanaxela posted...

The only people who hate on soundwhoring are those who can't afford a headset.

If they patch the footsteps (which I have a feeling they will) I am going to laugh so hard at the faces of people like you.

No more running around like an idiot with ghost and a silencer without any consequences.
---
XBL Gamertag: Pintsized Girl
#38BoxTheMuppetPosted 11/18/2012 9:49:03 AM
leonjenks posted...
Gamefaqs forums, where every game is The Worst of All Time

Yup.
I like BLOPS 2. Haven't seen any of the game breaking lag compensation.
Maybe I'm just lucky.
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#39wishfacePosted 11/18/2012 9:51:14 AM
Can't say i'm terribly sympathetic. If you design a game that's as broken online as this you deserve all you get.

You're happy to take the paycheque, so man up and fix the game. Otherwise, sorry cry me a river pal.
#40wishfacePosted 11/18/2012 9:53:42 AM
BrockObama posted...
KILLSTREAK posted...
I would rather do without lag comp, and put up with lag. I never had a problem dealing with lag on previous COD games, but lag comp is more irritating as you never see when it works well for you, only when it doesn't.

I like BO2, but the spawns need further work, I can sit and shoot people right after they spawn on FFA in certain spots.

No. The game would be COMPLETELY unplayable without lag compensation. Every shooter game would be.

People lagging entire seconds behind each other? That's what you would get without it.

As opposed to what it is right now...people lagging entire seconds behind each other.

That's certainly my experience.

If they can't fix it i'm more than happy for them to pay my money back.