LOL people are drilling that Vonderhaar dude on Twitter

#61venom_is_backPosted 11/18/2012 11:37:36 AM
"I see first, shoot first, die first*

This basically sums up Black Ops 2.
---
Justo Faison
http://www.last.fm/user/azad06
#62ih0tfireiPosted 11/18/2012 11:43:43 AM
The problem I have with waiting for a fix is that this game is still running on the same damn engine for 4+ years now. Things like networking issues I'm okay with but spawn and sound issues? Thats ridiculous. And money isn't a issue when so many people buy/bought this game and the previous titles.
---
360 tag- I Hotfire I
#63seankimberley42Posted 11/18/2012 11:46:39 AM
josefrees posted...
I am certainly happy that two soundwhore perks are completely useless yes. Because soundwhores make gaming an audiophile arms race. suck it soundwhores!

If they correct lag comp I'll be a happy customer. I have good enough Internet to not have any connection problems in any other game I play. Yet in this one I can do the exact same things vs the exact same skill and have two entirely different things occur.

With the advent of console patches many companies release POS games because they can get free QA and then patch their lack of craftsmanship. If they dont want to get b'd at then maybe they should make sure their game doesn't have consistency problems.

Right, because ears have no place in a video game. Just because people drink and drive doesn't mean we should ban all cars and alcohol.

I do agree with you on the lag. I've started to camp at headglitching spots simply because I lose every single head to head fight I get into. Hell I can still barely manage to stay positive doing that. I can't count the amount of times people have one shotted me after I put three or more bullets into them. and no, I'm not bad, I've maintained a 2+ k/d and a 350+ spm since they've been tracked in this game, and a 2+ k/d in almost every single fps I've played going back to counterstrike. I've noticed that the only good games I have are when my girlfriend is watching Netflix and my mother is downloading stuff on her computer.
---
Twilight is like Soccer: 2 hours of people running around, no one scoring and millions of fans telling me I don't get it. - Maliice
#64NordiniPosted 11/18/2012 11:49:22 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
You don't have to be a member to see what's being said, I'm not and I see it fine. Just search his twitter page on google. I saw things like "your game is ****"
"footsteps are horrible"
"you hear these complaints and don't do ****"
Etc etc.

Based on what I see here, saw there, and feel about it myself, sounds like this game has disappointed a lot more than it has pleased. Did Treyarch not realize that this game was CoD's last chance for a lot of people? Why did they release it in this state?

It's not like they're complaining about things that's hard to find like getting inside a rock, these are things that should have even found quite easily with some testing. I'm inclined to believe they knew about t and still released the game anyways with the "eh we'll fix it one day" mindset.

Because there is nothing ****ing wrong with this game. These are the same complaints i hear every single CoD since CoD4.

"Hit detection"
"Lag" or "Lag compensation"
"Footsteps"
"Ghost/assassin/UAV Jammer/camo"
"i shoot first/die first"

ALL are complaints that have been frequently used for every CoD since CoD4. It all comes down to the fact that people are bad.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#65BoxTheMuppetPosted 11/18/2012 11:50:40 AM
Nordini posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
You don't have to be a member to see what's being said, I'm not and I see it fine. Just search his twitter page on google. I saw things like "your game is ****"
"footsteps are horrible"
Etc etc.

Based on what I see here, saw there, and feel about it myself, sounds like this game has disappointed a lot more than it has pleased. Did Treyarch not realize that this game was CoD's last chance for a lot of people? Why did they release it in this state?

It's not like they're complaining about things that's hard to find like getting inside a rock, these are things that should have even found quite easily with some testing. I'm inclined to believe they knew about t and still released the game anyways with the "eh we'll fix it one day" mindset.

Because there is nothing ****ing wrong with this game. These are the same complaints i hear every single CoD since CoD4.

"Hit detection"
"Lag" or "Lag compensation"
"Footsteps"
"Ghost/assassin/UAV Jammer/camo"
"i shoot first/die first"

ALL are complaints that have been frequently used for every CoD since CoD4. It all comes down to the fact that people are bad.

Word!
---
#1 at absolutely nothing!
#66_Saint_Posted 11/18/2012 11:57:21 AM
Yup agree with above poster, these are not new complaints. Really, if you think this is a faulty product, STOP buying it, seriously the rest of us who enjoy it year over year enjoy it despite it's flaws. And let me be clear, i'm not a k/d whore, mine is currently somewhere around 0.84, but I have fun with the game. We will not miss you.
#67jay11228181Posted 11/18/2012 12:05:43 PM
My biggest complaint is that all the maps are terrible. I can deal with everything else, but there isn't one good map in this game.
#68CallMeSeekerPosted 11/18/2012 12:07:01 PM
(man)children being (man)children
---
i5-2500k @ 4.6GHz || Biostar TZ77B || Sapphire 6950 || Corsair Vengeance 8GB @ 1600MHz || Crucial M4 128GB || Spinpoint F3 1TB
#69wishfacePosted 11/18/2012 12:09:39 PM
CallMeSeeker posted...
(man)children being (man)children

as opposed to you, with the moral high ground of course.

Theres nothing worse than someone trying to make himself look big by mocking others online. This game has real problems. Whether they've existed before in other games is irrelevant. This game has problems, they exist now and all I personally would like is to hear what Tryarch intend to do. If they intend to do nothing or cant change anything then at least we'll know and we can make an informed choice about keeping or selling the game.

Do you see the problem now?
#70lnightfurylPosted 11/18/2012 12:14:25 PM
I sense a lot of incompetent people...

This game has been out for a week... Hurrr Durrrrrr
---
Gamertag: Shiloh a Dragon
I'm just your friendly neighborhood furry! FA: Naki_101