LOL people are drilling that Vonderhaar dude on Twitter

#71jamejamePosted 11/18/2012 12:19:55 PM
jay11228181 posted...
My biggest complaint is that all the maps are terrible. I can deal with everything else, but there isn't one good map in this game.

Pretty much. The maps beget pretty much everyone of the game's problems. If you had better designed maps

-The spawns wouldn't be absolute trash. If you fix them, however, you run the gamut of them being overly predictable because of the moronically simplistic map design, yet if you leave them the same they're so random that you die from enemies you literally just killed.

-You'd eliminate the domination of the run n' gun SMG playstyle. Right now, it's the only style that's effective because of **** maps begetting a **** spawn system that doesn't allow one to stop running for even a second.

-UAV whores wouldn't be able to see half of the ****ing map on their mini-map if the maps were simply slightly more complex. As is now, you get a UAV, you dominate.
#72doomedsunsoulPosted 11/18/2012 12:22:41 PM
wishface posted...
CallMeSeeker posted...
(man)children being (man)children

as opposed to you, with the moral high ground of course.

Theres nothing worse than someone trying to make himself look big by mocking others online. This game has real problems. Whether they've existed before in other games is irrelevant. This game has problems, they exist now and all I personally would like is to hear what Tryarch intend to do. If they intend to do nothing or cant change anything then at least we'll know and we can make an informed choice about keeping or selling the game.

Do you see the problem now?

No it's not irrelevant at all.

If a game comes out with issues that kill YOUR enjoyment of the game that sucks.

If you by the sequel and it has the same issues that sucks too but it is obvious the game makers don't agree with what you think is a problem.

If you buy the next 4 sequels expecting something to change that hasn't changed before you're an idiot. At some point people need to realize what they are buying.

If you HATE Die Hard and Die Hard 2 and Die Hard 3 and Die Hard 4 then line up for the midnight showing of Die Hard 5 you're just a fool.
#73Shura_SurplicePosted 11/18/2012 12:27:06 PM
Nordini posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
You don't have to be a member to see what's being said, I'm not and I see it fine. Just search his twitter page on google. I saw things like "your game is ****"
"footsteps are horrible"
"I see first, shoot first, die first*
"you hear these complaints and don't do ****"
Etc etc.

Based on what I see here, saw there, and feel about it myself, sounds like this game has disappointed a lot more than it has pleased. Did Treyarch not realize that this game was CoD's last chance for a lot of people? Why did they release it in this state?

It's not like they're complaining about things that's hard to find like getting inside a rock, these are things that should have even found quite easily with some testing. I'm inclined to believe they knew about t and still released the game anyways with the "eh we'll fix it one day" mindset.

Because there is nothing ****ing wrong with this game. These are the same complaints i hear every single CoD since CoD4.

"Hit detection"
"Lag" or "Lag compensation"
"Footsteps"
"Ghost/assassin/UAV Jammer/camo"
"i shoot first/die first"

ALL are complaints that have been frequently used for every CoD since CoD4. It all comes down to the fact that people are bad.

There is nothing wrong with this game? lol you are just that stupid.
#74RiverofDenialPosted 11/18/2012 12:37:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#75wishfacePosted 11/18/2012 12:38:54 PM
lnightfuryl posted...
I sense a lot of incompetent people...

This game has been out for a week... Hurrr Durrrrrr

and was in development for 2 years.
#76RiverofDenialPosted 11/18/2012 12:40:53 PM
wishface posted...
lnightfuryl posted...
I sense a lot of incompetent people...

This game has been out for a week... Hurrr Durrrrrr

and was in development for 2 years.

This.

Also, "Hm, you have complaints about the game? You must be bad at it."
I find this an amusing, yet very wrong thought.
---
XBL Gamertag: Pintsized Girl
#77Ocarina2pxPosted 11/18/2012 12:48:55 PM
PSN: Ocarina2px

Heard them Bear Traps in black ops II was sick!! ahahaha.
But that is good news for campers!!!
#78Turtlemayor333Posted 11/18/2012 1:23:08 PM
Zero IX posted...
I can't wait for Vahn to drop truth bombs on people.

He's already been dropping lies all over the places with the lag comp.

Too late.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WWk7D.jpg http://i.imgur.com/YSuCm.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/WYbKi.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZGFPz.jpg
#79NinjaDeath911Posted 11/18/2012 1:28:47 PM
Shura_Surplice posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
ApathyTrigger posted...
*sigh* This is why we can't have nice things. It's not funny, it's sad, just because you feel like a game isn't what you wanted or are disappointed, it doesn't give you the right to just scream curses at someone. It really is the mentality of a toddler. If you feel something needs fixing why not just act like a freaking human being and bring it up in normal manner? That way you might actually start a....*gasp!* conversation and contribute to fixing the problem rather than just screaming like a baby.

I dunno, it could be that they are gaining MILLIONS and yet they release this crap, and they had what? 2 years??

So because they're making millions of dollars and they're supposedly making "crap" that entitles people to act like goddamn animals and stupid children?

I'm pretty most of those kinds of tweets are from stupid children.

Probably, and the fact that we paid $60 bucks or more.

I did send some tweets to him and I didn't curse at him but I really wanted to, after the crap that MW3 was and now this, most of us feel ripped off, that's why we react this way.

how could you feel ripped off when this game is a HUGE improvement over MW3

yeah I have the match here or there where I go 1-22
but thats one or 2 matches, rest of the time I'm having beast games
then again, those 1-22 matches could be cause Its late at night and I just keep smoking weed till my eyes get heavy...

so with that factored in
this game is perfect, stop crying
OR
chip in some money your parents to get a better internet connection if you are not living on your own
#80Shura_SurplicePosted 11/18/2012 1:31:31 PM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
Shura_Surplice posted...
KabtheMentat posted...
ApathyTrigger posted...
*sigh* This is why we can't have nice things. It's not funny, it's sad, just because you feel like a game isn't what you wanted or are disappointed, it doesn't give you the right to just scream curses at someone. It really is the mentality of a toddler. If you feel something needs fixing why not just act like a freaking human being and bring it up in normal manner? That way you might actually start a....*gasp!* conversation and contribute to fixing the problem rather than just screaming like a baby.

I dunno, it could be that they are gaining MILLIONS and yet they release this crap, and they had what? 2 years??

So because they're making millions of dollars and they're supposedly making "crap" that entitles people to act like goddamn animals and stupid children?

I'm pretty most of those kinds of tweets are from stupid children.

Probably, and the fact that we paid $60 bucks or more.

I did send some tweets to him and I didn't curse at him but I really wanted to, after the crap that MW3 was and now this, most of us feel ripped off, that's why we react this way.

how could you feel ripped off when this game is a HUGE improvement over MW3

yeah I have the match here or there where I go 1-22
but thats one or 2 matches, rest of the time I'm having beast games
then again, those 1-22 matches could be cause Its late at night and I just keep smoking weed till my eyes get heavy...

so with that factored in
this game is perfect, stop crying
OR
chip in some money your parents to get a better internet connection if you are not living on your own

I won't even bother with you...