LOL people are drilling that Vonderhaar dude on Twitter

#81wishfacePosted 11/19/2012 12:05:09 AM
jamejame posted...
jay11228181 posted...
My biggest complaint is that all the maps are terrible. I can deal with everything else, but there isn't one good map in this game.

Pretty much. The maps beget pretty much everyone of the game's problems. If you had better designed maps

-The spawns wouldn't be absolute trash. If you fix them, however, you run the gamut of them being overly predictable because of the moronically simplistic map design, yet if you leave them the same they're so random that you die from enemies you literally just killed.

-You'd eliminate the domination of the run n' gun SMG playstyle. Right now, it's the only style that's effective because of **** maps begetting a **** spawn system that doesn't allow one to stop running for even a second.

-UAV whores wouldn't be able to see half of the ****ing map on their mini-map if the maps were simply slightly more complex. As is now, you get a UAV, you dominate.

except the lag kills run and gun because you can't react. The only way to play is to camp and snipe, especially when you can hide so easily and bnot be seen while having half the map in your line of sight.
#82TJ_UNLIMITED(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 4:52:43 AM
Nordini posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
You don't have to be a member to see what's being said, I'm not and I see it fine. Just search his twitter page on google. I saw things like "your game is ****"
"footsteps are horrible"
"I see first, shoot first, die first*
"you hear these complaints and don't do ****"
Etc etc.

Based on what I see here, saw there, and feel about it myself, sounds like this game has disappointed a lot more than it has pleased. Did Treyarch not realize that this game was CoD's last chance for a lot of people? Why did they release it in this state?

It's not like they're complaining about things that's hard to find like getting inside a rock, these are things that should have even found quite easily with some testing. I'm inclined to believe they knew about t and still released the game anyways with the "eh we'll fix it one day" mindset.

Because there is nothing ****ing wrong with this game. These are the same complaints i hear every single CoD since CoD4.

"Hit detection"
"Lag" or "Lag compensation"
"Footsteps"
"Ghost/assassin/UAV Jammer/camo"
"i shoot first/die first"

ALL are complaints that have been frequently used for every CoD since CoD4. It all comes down to the fact that people are bad.

Who complained about hit detection in CoD4? I don't recall that at all. I don't recall people complaining about footsteps, uav jammer, or lag compensation either. Did you even play CoD4?
---
PSN- TJ_UNLIMITED
Gamertag- TJ UNLIMIT3D
#83WraithX_959Posted 11/19/2012 5:06:50 AM
SullyTheStrange posted...
It's an argument of balance, basically, and people have very different ideas of what's balanced. Treyarch released it because they believe it IS balanced.

It just happens that a lot of people think they're laughably wrong.

This, it's just like WoW. The people who get the nerfed whine and the people who get buffed rejoice until they are hit with the nerf stick.
#84Styrof0amPosted 11/19/2012 5:28:23 AM
Nordini posted...
Because there is nothing ****ing wrong with this game. These are the same complaints i hear every single CoD since CoD4.

"Hit detection"
"Footsteps"

ALL are complaints that have been frequently used for every CoD since CoD4. It all comes down to the fact that people are bad.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3ZeMef-2u8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ht96-LM5hR8
#85shadowsofdawnPosted 11/19/2012 8:37:23 AM
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
Based on what I see here, saw there, and feel about it myself, sounds like this game has disappointed a lot more than it has pleased.

Unhappy consumers are 10x louder than happy consumers. If you get a great pizza you much less likely to call the pizza shop and compliment them, than if you get a horrible pizza to call and rage at them.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#86Styrof0amPosted 11/19/2012 10:11:27 AM
Although the discontent consumers seem to have multiplied this year. Makes you wonder, doesn't it?
#87F_WolfPosted 11/19/2012 11:28:24 AM
Nordini posted...
TJ_UNLIMITED posted...
You don't have to be a member to see what's being said, I'm not and I see it fine. Just search his twitter page on google. I saw things like "your game is ****"
"footsteps are horrible"
"I see first, shoot first, die first*
"you hear these complaints and don't do ****"
Etc etc.

Based on what I see here, saw there, and feel about it myself, sounds like this game has disappointed a lot more than it has pleased. Did Treyarch not realize that this game was CoD's last chance for a lot of people? Why did they release it in this state?

It's not like they're complaining about things that's hard to find like getting inside a rock, these are things that should have even found quite easily with some testing. I'm inclined to believe they knew about t and still released the game anyways with the "eh we'll fix it one day" mindset.

"Hit detection"
"Footsteps"

So your argument (your incorrect argument, because those things haven't been complained about since CoD4, but lets pretend they are) is that if the game has been broke for that many generations, it's all off a sudden not broke?

Of course some of the issues will reach back further then the current generation, they have been applying duct tape to the same engine for 5 years now.
#88MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/19/2012 11:29:01 AM
Anyone who has twitter, PLEASE DRILL HIM HARD FOR NUKETOWN BACK ;_;
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#89xBrokenxHaloxPosted 11/19/2012 11:33:38 AM
I've seen people complaining, but has he actually responded to any of these? Or even acknowledged that these problems exist?
#90johneartsPosted 11/19/2012 11:57:46 AM
Ask him for Team Tactical FIRST PERSON in the core game modes

Ridiculous they took that out...GOOD lord.