LOL people are drilling that Vonderhaar dude on Twitter

#91DeadSPosted 11/19/2012 1:14:11 PM
The see first shoot first is easily timed.

I usually at least go even in this terrible lag, but had a game where I went 6-31 and got crushed.

I'd see a guy pop around a corner, I'd ADS wQuickdraw and fire maybe 3 bullets and die. This is a total of about .4 seconds.

Guy that kills me screen:

Turns around corner, looks around, ADS's off of my body, procedes to fire 12 bullets and kill me. Total of about 2.2 seconds.

I've been in matches where I've seen bullet spray come at me before seeing the person pop around the corner too. Its just messed up really bad atm. And an average advantage of 2 seconds its nearly impossible to try to compete in some of these games.
---
"Through time, through space, it will never end."
#92Frost_LASERPosted 11/19/2012 1:23:22 PM
I have played all the main Call of Duty entires and this is by far the worst one I have ever played.

Recoiless guns with no sway, worst maps I have ever seen in a game, terrible spawns that switch sides way too quickly, graphics look even worse, gun designs are inaccurate, garbage perks, and just poor gunplay in general.

This game feels like Treyarch's Quantum of Solace James Bond game as in complete garbage. I'm half surprised my weapons don't stick through walls when I walk up to them.
#93whitelytningPosted 11/19/2012 1:24:36 PM
I've seen people complaining, but has he actually responded to any of these? Or even acknowledged that these problems exist?

The official forums say he just responded to something about nuketown. I'm too lazy to look on twitter though.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/29yhzzo.jpg
#94NordiniPosted 11/19/2012 2:06:02 PM
these ARE the same complaints since CoD4. Just because you don't remember them/didn't hear them doesn't mean they weren't there. You're only just noticing them now.

and just because people upload videos of "lag compensation problems" doesnt mean lag/lag compensation wasn't just as bad in previous CoDs. It means now everybody has their own theater mode recording all of their matches and easy to upload to youtube. the number of people with capture cards in CoD4 was obviously less than 1% of the people who now have the ability to record matches.

The whole "i shoot first, die first" complaint was literally ALL i heard in CoD4.
---
Gentlemen know that embezzlement, insider trading,tax fraud and similar activities are not actually crimes.Crimes are committed by poor people and involve guns.
#95xBrokenxHaloxPosted 11/19/2012 2:37:34 PM
whitelytning posted...
I've seen people complaining, but has he actually responded to any of these? Or even acknowledged that these problems exist?

The official forums say he just responded to something about nuketown. I'm too lazy to look on twitter though.

Nuketown isn't a problem though :/
#96Akiba69Posted 11/19/2012 2:39:46 PM
Hopefully they are drilling him about Nuketown and maybe then we will get it back.
---
Want a Nuketown Zombies Code? PM me.