So what's the verdict, is Ghost worth a prestige token?

#21tazerhater(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 11:15:53 AM
venom_is_back posted...
Seeing how Ghost is a real s*** perk now, why waste a Token on it?

Either way you are using one point in the Pick 10 Create A Class. You can use that coin on the Stinger like Anti Air Support Weapon and actually rack up points which go towards your EP and your point streak. With Ghost you waste one perk slot and one point. Instead, use that point on the Stinger. What else would you use as a secondary? Your point doesn't get wasted.

Be smart, use the point on the stinger like weapon and actually help your team.

Spend the token on equipment like C4 or actually a weapon.

i respect your point as well, but the B23R is nasty.
---
Yeah, now listen to that beat. Now that's a kickin' glissando!
#22TheKyubiPosted 11/18/2012 11:18:42 AM
Take Ghost. Too many UAV spammers and also CUAV requires alot of points to get, so by that time you probably died from being visible on the UAV.
---
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l3roebfYWS1qam9fco1_500.jpg
PSN: TzEx0dus Xbox Live: Imm0ral Knight
#23nimatoda666Posted 11/18/2012 11:19:53 AM
If you run around with a SMG or assault rifle try it out then do it, I am more of a camper so bouncing Betty/claymore was much better
#24ManInBlack_77Posted 11/18/2012 11:20:39 AM
venom_is_back posted...
Seeing how Ghost is a real s*** perk now, why waste a Token on it?

Either way you are using one point in the Pick 10 Create A Class. You can use that coin on the Stinger like Anti Air Support Weapon and actually rack up points which go towards your EP and your point streak. With Ghost you waste one perk slot and one point. Instead, use that point on the Stinger. What else would you use as a secondary? Your point doesn't get wasted.

Be smart, use the point on the stinger like weapon and actually help your team.

Spend the token on equipment like C4 or actually a weapon.

I wouldn't use that on the AA weapon since it unlocks on it's own at like, level 6.
---
Time magazine's Man of the Year in 2006! Really. Google it if you don't believe me.
#25iiTryhardPosted 11/18/2012 11:29:55 AM
In every other CoD, only bads used the stinger to shoot down my hard earned killstreaks because they fed me kills.

I refuse to sink to their BK level, so i will use ghost and actually move around instead of camp with flak jacket
---
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg