Dropshotters...

#11Ether_SwordPosted 11/18/2012 12:37:11 PM
sal9e3s posted...
If I get killed by a dropshotter, it's never because they dropshot

---
GT: Auryas
#12_Saint_Posted 11/18/2012 12:38:37 PM
SportsNShooters posted...
Dropshotters and left stick users are just bad. Everyone you play against should just stand there and let you kill them right? :sarcasm:

Don't pretend that safety is a dropshotters mentality, I've seen them dropshot to shoot someone in the back during the game winning killcam. It's a cheap ignorant tactic, akin to the halo jump.
#13SportsNShootersPosted 11/18/2012 12:49:19 PM
_Saint_ posted...
Dropshotters and left stick users are just bad. Everyone you play against should just stand there and let you kill them right? :sarcasm:

Don't pretend that safety is a dropshotters mentality, I've seen them dropshot to shoot someone in the back during the game winning killcam. It's a cheap ignorlant tactic, akin to the halo jump.

I'll admit that I've had my fair share of unnecessary dropshot/halo jump kill cams but to say that it's a cheap tactic is simply you complaining about getting outgunned by someone. Since people like tc can't accept that he runs to the "if he were to just stand there like a man instead of using cheap tactics then I would obviously have killed him."

Tc got outgunned, you got outgunned, I've gotten outgunned, we've all been outgunned. Keep getting better and move on.
#14TJRunsWildPosted 11/18/2012 1:05:24 PM
I wish they would have made it where you can't shoot as you're going prone.
---
Buffalo Bills: 3-13
Formerly Known As SolidSnake187
#15gangoplushPosted 11/18/2012 1:06:32 PM
people still complain bout dropshotters? i rarely even see anyone try to do that anymore
#16Bonezy_BPosted 11/18/2012 1:08:59 PM
i own dropshotters all day! just aim a little more down than usual when running they pop out from behind s**t and drop & they get shot in they're faces :) headshots all day on them b****s (:
#17wow_just_wow1Posted 11/18/2012 1:16:37 PM
_Saint_ posted...

Don't pretend that safety is a dropshotters mentality, I've seen them dropshot to shoot someone in the back during the game winning killcam. It's a cheap ignorant tactic, akin to the halo jump.

I did that last night. I admit it.

Of course, I had my blackhat PDA out at the time and did not see the enemy right away as my eyes were focused elsewhere on the screen. Accidental dropshot to the back as I adjusted my aim.
#18TheManlyManateePosted 11/18/2012 1:22:25 PM
*Gets drop shot once*
*Starts shooting at kneecaps on every player for the rest of the game*
Dropshotters turn into free headshots.
---
Now Playing: Mass Effect 3, Borderlands 2, Assassin's Creed III, CoD: BO2
#19ObviousssPosted 11/18/2012 1:25:00 PM
*Gets drop shot once*
*Starts shooting at kneecaps on every player for the rest of the game*
Dropshotters turn into free headshots.

What's it like to lose gunfights with every player on the enemy team but one because you're shooting at their feet?
Must be fun.
---
XBL GT: Corvolt
#20fatclemenzaPosted 11/18/2012 1:53:25 PM
I like when people pretend "hurr i always get dem headshots wen dey try to dropshoot mehh" No, you don't. Stop with the bull****
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone