I report every offensive or hate emblem I see..

#11ILLMitch1Posted 11/18/2012 12:19:43 PM
I think the offensive emblems are funny as hell. I won't make one myself but I get a laugh seeing what others can come up with.
---
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch
#12pyrokinesis666Posted 11/18/2012 12:19:43 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13PunkinDrublic87Posted 11/18/2012 12:20:42 PM
Mixorz posted...
Anything sexual, racist, swastika or confederate flag I report. Sorry but I play this game to have fun, not to see some crude weener drawings, girl bending over or dolphin humping something. Really go get educated.

...confederate flags are considered offensive now?
---
The grass is never greener on the other side, I'll sit right here and frolic in the dirt and gravel.
#14MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/18/2012 12:21:06 PM
BTM4444 posted...
Lol another person crying about emblems. Wahhhhhhh

Lol another person crying about people crying about emblems. Wahhhhhhhh
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#15xxghost12xxPosted 11/18/2012 12:21:30 PM
The Confederate Flag is nothing but a flag representing the South. If you go to Georgia or Alabama when you pass the state line you will see one.
---
PSN: [R3D]LiquidSnake3465 -- Site: official-R3D.forumotions.com FC: 4811-8101-5946
#16NinjaDeath911Posted 11/18/2012 12:21:52 PM
iamthespleenzor posted...
How about you wait 7 or 8 years when you're old enough to play the game then get back to me. This game is rated M for MATURE not mom buy me this. Let some people have their fun

that is a pretty damn lame excuse
if you like staring at pictures of phallic symbols, I may question your sexuality
#17iamthespleenzorPosted 11/18/2012 12:22:13 PM
Mixorz posted...
iamthespleenzor posted...
How about you wait 7 or 8 years when you're old enough to play the game then get back to me. This game is rated M for MATURE not mom buy me this. Let some people have their fun

I know this might be difficult for you to grasp, but there is comedy outside of Family Guy. Go try to appreciate the humor complex humor of Albert Brooks, not just, lol weener!

I agree with you there but some M games have sexual things included hence it being rated Mature. I remember Dante's inferno the one chick never wore a shirt. If this game was rated T or E then yes I would report these emblems as well but its not. You need to play the game not cry about emblems
---
All Your Base Belong To Us
#18NinjaDeath911Posted 11/18/2012 12:22:45 PM
RedSomaRanger posted...
Oh I'm sorry your call of duty experience is ruined by seeing something offensive. Heaven forbid you see a swastika in a war game.

do you like to represent the death of thousand of jews just for the attention you are not receiving from your mother and father

how is that working out for you?
#19Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 12:22:55 PM
PunkinDrublic87 posted...
Mixorz posted...
Anything sexual, racist, swastika or confederate flag I report. Sorry but I play this game to have fun, not to see some crude weener drawings, girl bending over or dolphin humping something. Really go get educated.

...confederate flags are considered offensive now?

Yes, especially since they represent a section of the country that thought it was okay to ensalve an entire race of people. Not to mention they fought and killed hundreds of thousands of their fellow Americans so they didn't have to pay laborers a salary, so yes it is offensive. Pick up a history book once in a while.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#20MeilOfVayaPosted 11/18/2012 12:23:01 PM
It's stupid to get upset about a little emblem someone makes. People should be able to make whatever they want. It's what they intended.