I report every offensive or hate emblem I see..

#251MitzeIpikPosted 11/19/2012 12:35:51 PM
Mixorz posted...
MitzeIpik posted...
I don't report it because its offensive. I report it because its not funny, it's unoriginal and frankly, no one cares how much you like some guys genitals or a swastika

That's a big part of it too. How original do you think you are when people geen doing this since Blops?

I started seeing it in halo 2. I laughed pretty hard the first time I saw it. Chuckled the next 15 times when I saw people with the same exact emblem... Then it just got annoying
---
Welcome to the Internet, where some slack jawed moron will argue with you just for the sake of arguing, even if its over a swastika
#252Scarlet ArkardPosted 11/19/2012 12:38:26 PM
nightmaresabin posted...
Scarlet Arkard posted...
I don't find the emblems funny, but I don't report them either because I'm not a sensitive little b****.

Look out, we got a badass over here.

Look out, some internet kid found a new meme.
---
"...don't ever let someone with no life ruin yours, that's why I never go to message boards." Colin Cowherd
#253todahouse21Posted 11/19/2012 12:43:06 PM
MitzeIpik posted...
I don't report it because its offensive. I report it because its not funny, it's unoriginal and frankly, no one cares how much you like some guys genitals or a swastika

You report it because you're oversensitive and impotent (as in powerless, not the sexual connotation) in your real life so you savor any tiny bit of power given to you. The ability to report others more than likely simulates a desire to have more control which is denied to you in the real world. Therefore, you derive satisfaction from even this tiny amount of authority.

But, since you defend it so fervently and try to pass it off as just being "because it isn't funny", you at least subconciously know that what you're doing isn't normal.

I feel bad for your future spouse/children. If, of course, you are even capable of speaking to the opposite sex at all without severe anxiety.
#254MitzeIpikPosted 11/19/2012 12:50:24 PM
I enjoy playing without little kids squealing into my headset. If parents actually looked at a games rating before buying it for their greasy little children, I wouldn't have to deal with so many idiot emblems
---
Welcome to the Internet, where some slack jawed moron will argue with you just for the sake of arguing, even if its over a swastika
#255todahouse21Posted 11/19/2012 12:53:15 PM
MitzeIpik posted...
I enjoy playing without little kids squealing into my headset. If parents actually looked at a games rating before buying it for their greasy little children, I wouldn't have to deal with so many idiot emblems

And there you go. You are upset that you are powerless (in this instance, to decide who can and can't play) so you derive pleasure from the small amount of power reporting affords you.
#256MitzeIpikPosted 11/19/2012 1:02:54 PM
That's a very well thought out comment, even if its a complete assumption you pulled out of thin air. There isn't always some deeper meaning. If its not funny, it's not funny.

Same goes for "that's what she said". a couple weeks in to hearing it jammed into a conversation awkwardly doesn't make it funny. It's all about timing. Poorly drawn pictures of genitals have their place, but it's not in every 13 year olds emblem

Sorry you lost your super awesome emblem
---
#257Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 1:03:13 PM
todahouse21 posted...
MitzeIpik posted...

And there you go. You are upset that you are powerless (in this instance, to decide who can and can't play) so you derive pleasure from the small amount of power reporting affords you.

Wouldn't that go both ways? These wang emblem people feel insecure about their wang so they make wang emblems to show everyone their wang. Or because no women want to see it they make everybody. In either case, community college psychology ftw!
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#258todahouse21Posted 11/19/2012 1:10:56 PM
Mixorz posted...

Wouldn't that go both ways? These wang emblem people feel insecure about their wang so they make wang emblems to show everyone their wang. Or because no women want to see it they make everybody. In either case, community college psychology ftw!

They might. I think they do it to get a rise out of people whether it be for laughs or to annoy. The same can be said for trash talking on the speaker.

But there is something to be said about people who would go out of their way to report these emblems. Particularly when simply not paying attention to them is the far simpler choice.
#259MitzeIpikPosted 11/19/2012 1:12:55 PM
todahouse21 posted...
Mixorz posted...

They might. I think they do it to get a rise out of people whether it be for laughs or to annoy. The same can be said for trash talking on the speaker.

But there is something to be said about people who would go out of their way to report these emblems. Particularly when simply not paying attention to them is the far simpler choice.

Going out of your way = pressing 3 buttons between matches

Do you own a "stop snitchin" shirt too?
---
#260Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 1:16:27 PM
todahouse21 posted...
Mixorz posted...

Well if their intent was to bother people, they deserve to be reported, since that's the attention they're looking for, and is looked down upon by the devs, who implemented the feature.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz