I report every offensive or hate emblem I see..

#261KeldonisPosted 11/19/2012 1:20:03 PM
Personally, I find people who "report" just as pathetic as the kids with swastika/female/male genitalia emblems.

If it really is that offensive to you, I'd suggest you stay offline.

Being offensive on a COD game is nothing new, a seasoned COD vet should expect nothing less.

Reporting someone is a losing battle. If someone truly wants to be offensive they'll find a way, regardless.

Bottom line to this topic:

1) Reporting is next to useless. You aren't getting anyone banned.

2) Keep thinking you're doing society a greater good by reporting kids on COD. (Personally, I'd put my passions elsewhere).

3) The fact that you get offended and annoyed by 'offensive' and 'hateful' emblems falls right into the trap of the 'troll' and by reporting them you give them that which they desire most. A reaction.

Congratulations reporters, you fail.

Oh and ...

4) TC is a rager. With a K/D of barely over a 1.0 in the past two games, I would say it's more than fair to assume you get destroyed. I'm sorry the kid with the offensive male genitalia emblem keeps demolishing you and your entire team, so keep abusing that report button.
---
We trained harder than you today, and we're gonna party harder than you tonight. Mint with the crew.
#262todahouse21Posted 11/19/2012 1:21:05 PM
MitzeIpik posted...

Going out of your way = pressing 3 buttons between matches

Do you own a "stop snitchin" shirt too?

And yet rather than pressing those three buttons, you could work on your load-out, make a sandwich, thumb through a magazine... anything other than pour through everybody with an emblem that offends you and report, report, report. You derive some pleasure from it. Otherwise you wouldn't do it, much less for the simple reason of: it isn't funny.

To answer your question, no, I don't own one. I just live the motto baby : )
#263Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 1:23:16 PM
todahouse21 posted...
MitzeIpik posted...

Going out of your way = pressing 3 buttons between matches

Do you own a "stop snitchin" shirt too?

And yet rather than pressing those three buttons, you could work on your load-out, make a sandwich, thumb through a magazine... anything other than pour through everybody with an emblem that offends you and report, report, report. You derive some pleasure from it. Otherwise you wouldn't do it, much less for the simple reason of: it isn't funny.

To answer your question, no, I don't own one. I just live the motto baby : )

In terms of going out of the way, what takes more effort, pressing three buttons, or making the wang emblem that you know is a reportable offense but do it anyway cuz you like wangs?
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#264todahouse21Posted 11/19/2012 1:24:00 PM
Mixorz posted...

Well if their intent was to bother people, they deserve to be reported, since that's the attention they're looking for, and is looked down upon by the devs, who implemented the feature.

So let the devs handle it. They don't pay you to do it. Why bother?

P.S. The answer is because you enjoy the power trip.
#265Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 1:27:06 PM
todahouse21 posted...
Mixorz posted...

Well if their intent was to bother people, they deserve to be reported, since that's the attention they're looking for, and is looked down upon by the devs, who implemented the feature.

The devs want players to police themselves, simple right, I know. Again go look at some of those juicy emblems, I'm sure they excite since you clearly love looking at them.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#266MitzeIpikPosted 11/19/2012 1:27:43 PM
todahouse21 posted...
Mixorz posted...

Little hint chief, reporting lets the devs know to take a look at the emblem. Still upset at losing your emblem privileges eh?

---
Welcome to the Internet, where some slack jawed moron will argue with you just for the sake of arguing, even if its over a swastika
#267PigfartsPosted 11/19/2012 1:28:40 PM
Mixorz posted...
PunkinDrublic87 posted...
Mixorz posted...
Anything sexual, racist, swastika or confederate flag I report. Sorry but I play this game to have fun, not to see some crude weener drawings, girl bending over or dolphin humping something. Really go get educated.

...confederate flags are considered offensive now?

Yes, especially since they represent a section of the country that thought it was okay to ensalve an entire race of people. Not to mention they fought and killed hundreds of thousands of their fellow Americans so they didn't have to pay laborers a salary, so yes it is offensive. Pick up a history book once in a while.

its a state flag though.
---
If you don't like the smell of pigfarts, stay out of the pigpen.
#268SparkItUpPosted 11/19/2012 1:33:35 PM
iamthespleenzor posted...
How about you wait 7 or 8 years when you're old enough to play the game then get back to me. This game is rated M for MATURE not mom buy me this. Let some people have their fun

actually, the online play is not rated by the ESRB, not to mention you agreed to follow Activisions own set rules as well.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuwfgXD8qV8 For all those that serve or have served. Happy Veterans Day..You are not forgotten.
#269SparkItUpPosted 11/19/2012 1:35:16 PM
xxghost12xx posted...
The Confederate Flag is nothing but a flag representing the South. If you go to Georgia or Alabama when you pass the state line you will see one.

Considering they are the flag of a defeated & racist nation...well, i guess that just answered your question.

As far as Georgia & Alabama, they still haven't got the telegraph that they lost.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuwfgXD8qV8 For all those that serve or have served. Happy Veterans Day..You are not forgotten.
#270Kiko_MarunaPosted 11/19/2012 1:39:04 PM
I don't even take note of other players emblems. Where do you see them? Don't you have to click their names in the lobby or something?