I report every offensive or hate emblem I see..

#281Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 7:05:51 PM
Arctic_Sunrise posted...
I don't report anything. I'm too busy rushing around like a loon trying not to die to pay much attention to emblems. I have a look through them in the lobby to see the cool, creative ones. But you know, I am a barman. I am neither surprised nor offended by sudden penis.

Because deep down you probably love the sight of them kid.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#282Arctic_SunrisePosted 11/19/2012 7:06:49 PM
Mixorz posted...
Arctic_Sunrise posted...
I don't report anything. I'm too busy rushing around like a loon trying not to die to pay much attention to emblems. I have a look through them in the lobby to see the cool, creative ones. But you know, I am a barman. I am neither surprised nor offended by sudden penis.

I do, I do! I just cannot get enough wang. There aren't enough hours in the day!
---
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy
#283Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 7:09:21 PM
Arctic_Sunrise posted...
Mixorz posted...
Arctic_Sunrise posted...

I do, I do! I just cannot get enough wang. There aren't enough hours in the day!

That's what I fugured so it makes sense why you wouldn't report them.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#284immortal666Posted 11/19/2012 7:09:34 PM
You aren't the only one who shoveled out $60 to play this game.. Just don't look at the emblem if it bothers you, let the people that also paid money for the game enjoy it in their own way.
---
Steam ID: Pacmanownzu
XboxLive: Gloverjustin07
#285SnakeEyes170Posted 11/19/2012 7:11:38 PM
if you're so offended by the sight of a penis then you must have some sort of PTSD from past experiences, huh
---
http://blackacrebrewing.com/hey.swf
DotA 2 random player
#286Arctic_SunrisePosted 11/19/2012 7:12:32 PM
Mixorz posted...
Arctic_Sunrise posted...
Mixorz posted...
Arctic_Sunrise posted...

But I don't report boobs or vaginas either. I'm an equal-opportunity non-censorship genitalia-loving negative K/D extravaganza! Also, I make great pizza and my ass looks great.
---
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy
#287Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 7:15:08 PM
immortal666 posted...
You aren't the only one who shoveled out $60 to play this game.. Just don't look at the emblem if it bothers you, let the people that also paid money for the game enjoy it in their own way.

Only difference is treyarch agrees with my way of thinkingwhich is why they promote reporting the images. Like I said you might think your funny or want to impress all the tweens that play but for the mature audience treyarch wants us to point out these lamers.
---
#288immortal666Posted 11/19/2012 7:17:17 PM
Mixorz posted...
immortal666 posted...

Only difference is treyarch agrees with my way of thinkingwhich is why they promote reporting the images. Like I said you might think your funny or want to impress all the tweens that play but for the mature audience treyarch wants us to point out these lamers.

I don't think its funny, and no, my emblem is a Pacman. It just doesn't bother me.
---
Steam ID: Pacmanownzu
XboxLive: Gloverjustin07
#289Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 7:17:21 PM
Arctic_Sunrise posted...
Mixorz posted...
Arctic_Sunrise posted...
Mixorz posted...
Arctic_Sunrise posted...

But I don't report boobs or vaginas either. I'm an equal-opportunity non-censorship genitalia-loving negative K/D extravaganza! Also, I make great pizza and my ass looks great.

Yeah but in your earlier post you specifically single out wang as your genital of choice. Nice recovery attempt kid.
---
#290Mander1861Posted 11/19/2012 7:18:07 PM
Finally a perfect example of a troll.
I dont mean this in a bad way im just saying to all the tools who call people trolls.
This is actually what a troll is.
---
Gamefaqs most "liked" and respected poster. Global warming is real. My IQ is 133 Mensa certified.
Evolution is fact. Gamefaqs Life coach and mentor.