I report every offensive or hate emblem I see..

#291TecmoB0Posted 11/19/2012 8:19:33 PM
i reported the new york giants as offensive
---
Despondent transponder
#292Arctic_SunrisePosted 11/19/2012 8:21:52 PM
Mixorz posted...
Yeah but in your earlier post you specifically single out wang as your genital of choice. Nice recovery attempt kid.

No, no! I'm not discriminating! I love ALL THE GENITALIA!

D:

See, now you've made me look like an ignorant genitalist.
---
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy
#293Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/19/2012 8:29:25 PM
immortal666 posted...
Mixorz posted...
immortal666 posted...
You aren't the only one who shoveled out $60 to play this game.. Just don't look at the emblem if it bothers you, let the people that also paid money for the game enjoy it in their own way.

Only difference is treyarch agrees with my way of thinkingwhich is why they promote reporting the images. Like I said you might think your funny or want to impress all the tweens that play but for the mature audience treyarch wants us to point out these lamers.

I don't think its funny, and no, my emblem is a Pacman. It just doesn't bother me.

Well if it doesn't bother you that means you like seeing the wang drawings. Whatever floats your boat treyarch don't like it though and smart people like me don't either.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#294NargarakugaPosted 11/19/2012 8:38:13 PM
koolboy123 posted...
ITT: people that are scared of seeing intercourse and genitalia but are numb towards soldiers getting blown up and shot to death. Gotta love dem values.

People play call of duty because they are prepared to see blood and killing, not boobs and penises. thats like going to a middle school expecting to see children but instead see some gang members, drug dealers, and hookers.
---
---GT:Nargarakuga---
#295Arctic_SunrisePosted 11/19/2012 8:40:08 PM
Nargarakuga posted...
koolboy123 posted...
ITT: people that are scared of seeing intercourse and genitalia but are numb towards soldiers getting blown up and shot to death. Gotta love dem values.

People play call of duty because they are prepared to see blood and killing, not boobs and penises. thats like going to a middle school expecting to see children but instead see some gang members, drug dealers, and hookers.

Ah, such warm childhood memories...
---
"I love finding threads like these, it's like walking outside and finding the city's been bombed while you were sleeping." - Blighboy
#296The_Crab_CyclePosted 11/19/2012 8:42:24 PM
in bo i saw an emblem with a person in a white sheet as a kkk member and a african american was giving that kkk person a bj.

If you think that is funny you need to get locked up in a mental hospital

i'm half black and i find it hilarious.

qq more.
---
You think you've Got problems?
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m529/ShiningKimbo/Kimbooo/1253242663158.jpg
#297dario1101Posted 11/19/2012 9:15:52 PM
*Reads first page of topic*
Wow... We got emblem whiners... Confederate flags... Maturity... All the good stuff!
Damn! Why didn't anyone invite me here! This would have been good!
*Opens up Popcorn bag*
For everyone!
*Throws Coca-Cola/Pepsi cans at everyone... One can though... Don't want people getting mad at how the other got more...*
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-135! :D Started Feb. 2012
#298Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/20/2012 10:39:57 AM
The_Crab_Cycle posted...
in bo i saw an emblem with a person in a white sheet as a kkk member and a african american was giving that kkk person a bj.

If you think that is funny you need to get locked up in a mental hospital

i'm half black and i find it hilarious.

qq more.

Interested to know what you're parents or grandparents would think of that...unless you being raised by the state.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#299Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 6:03:15 PM
Meh, one bump since someone's trying to steal mah thundah!
---
#300JVel91Posted 11/21/2012 6:18:41 PM
Keyboard warrior battles 2012. v3
---
EMS