I report every offensive or hate emblem I see..

#31ICantNameGudPosted 11/18/2012 1:29:22 PM
pyrokinesis666 posted...
iamthespleenzor
Posted 11/18/2012 3:17:12 PM
message detail

How about you wait 7 or 8 years when you're old enough to play the game then get back to me. This game is rated M for MATURE not mom buy me this. Let some people have their fun

get the hell outta here, your one of the scumbag losers making these emblems, i hope you burn in hell

Wow. "HURR DURR I assume you might have arranged shapes into something I'm arbitrarily offended by, personal attaks and eternal condemnation is the proper response"

Rational I see. Being offended by something is pretty sad, control your emotions TC. That said I report them too, but just for the lulz. I wish I could see their reactions when they get banned.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#32iamthespleenzorPosted 11/18/2012 1:29:45 PM
Mixorz posted...
PunkinDrublic87 posted...
Mixorz posted...
Anything sexual, racist, swastika or confederate flag I report. Sorry but I play this game to have fun, not to see some crude weener drawings, girl bending over or dolphin humping something. Really go get educated.

...confederate flags are considered offensive now?

Yes, especially since they represent a section of the country that thought it was okay to ensalve an entire race of people. Not to mention they fought and killed hundreds of thousands of their fellow Americans so they didn't have to pay laborers a salary, so yes it is offensive. Pick up a history book once in a while.

Sir, I think you need to pick up a history book. The south were afraid of their whole economic system crashing. Also the government often sided with the north so ending slavery wouldn't hurt the north nearly as much as the south. For example the tariff of abominations was passed to help American industries to compete better with foreign goods. The South viewed this as the government siding with the north once again because what industries did the South have? They imported almost everything they had and basically just sold cotton as a major product.
---
All Your Base Belong To Us
#33jay11228181Posted 11/18/2012 1:30:18 PM
iamthespleenzor posted...
How about you wait 7 or 8 years when you're old enough to play the game then get back to me. This game is rated M for MATURE not mom buy me this. Let some people have their fun

Being mature doesn't mean drawing human genetalia all day. You are supposed to be mature enough so that you don't make anything offensive.
#34Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 1:30:43 PM
Shadow_Zujed posted...
pyrokinesis666 posted...
iamthespleenzor
Posted 11/18/2012 3:17:12 PM
message detail

get the hell outta here, your one of the scumbag losers making these emblems, i hope you burn in hell

You hope he burns in hell for making a fake emblem on a video game that offends you (Which we don't even know if he did. He just said you are being a baby.) yet he's the immature one.

It's okay if you like the sight of that kind of stuff and it excites yours, but most of us don't really care to see such things. I can just look down and see it, or watch Boogie Nights if I really need to see one. I guess you need one there so people know you have one?
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#35Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 1:32:42 PM
Mixorz posted...
Mixorz posted...
Anything sexual, racist, swastika or confederate flag I report. Sorry but I play this game to have fun, not to see some crude weener drawings, girl bending over or dolphin humping something. Really go get educated.

Yes, especially since they represent a section of the country that thought it was okay to ensalve an entire race of people. Not to mention they fought and killed hundreds of thousands of their fellow Americans so they didn't have to pay laborers a salary, so yes it is offensive. Pick up a history book once in a while.

Sir, I think you need to pick up a history book. The south were afraid of their whole economic system crashing. Also the government often sided with the north so ending slavery wouldn't hurt the north nearly as much as the south. For example the tariff of abominations was passed to help American industries to compete better with foreign goods. The South viewed this as the government siding with the north once again because what industries did the South have? They imported almost everything they had and basically just sold cotton as a major product.

I suppose if I was on the losing side I'd want to rationalize the hate and laziness of southern plantation owners, but I'm not, and can see their bigotry and the bigotry of anyone that flies that unamerican symbol with pride.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#36iamthespleenzorPosted 11/18/2012 1:33:59 PM
whitelytning posted...
The confederate flag stands for slavery, racism and bigotry. Its simple.

The whole "oo, its just a symbol for the south" is sort of correct but is like saying the swastika is just a symbol for Germany. It completely ignores what the symbol really represents. The "south" that the confederate flag symbolizes is one dominated by white racist slave owners. If you can't see how some people might be offended by that you are missing something.

*grabs popcorn.

False, it was a symbol for united state governments working together. The federal government was siding against all of the south's so they thought that it wasn't helping them thus they succeeded from the union. I'm going to take that popcorn, thank you.
---
All Your Base Belong To Us
#37AristophPosted 11/18/2012 1:34:09 PM
It's stupid to get upset about a little emblem someone makes. People should be able to make whatever they want. It's what they intended.

If it's what they intended, then why did they put in the "Offensive emblem" report feature?

smh
---
Gamertag: Aristoph
http://www.youtube.com/user/SotCRules
#38whitelytningPosted 11/18/2012 1:37:44 PM
whitelytning posted...
The confederate flag stands for slavery, racism and bigotry. Its simple.

The whole "oo, its just a symbol for the south" is sort of correct but is like saying the swastika is just a symbol for Germany. It completely ignores what the symbol really represents. The "south" that the confederate flag symbolizes is one dominated by white racist slave owners. If you can't see how some people might be offended by that you are missing something.

*grabs popcorn.

False, it was a symbol for united state governments working together. The federal government was siding against all of the south's so they thought that it wasn't helping them thus they succeeded from the union. I'm going to take that popcorn, thank you.

And the Fascist party was just ruling Germany in an effort to promote German affluence. (see how easy it is to completely pervert what really happened so that the side you want to support doesn't look bad)
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/29yhzzo.jpg
#39Fate_AssassinPosted 11/18/2012 1:39:59 PM
Mixorz posted...
Mixorz posted...
Mixorz posted...

I suppose if I was on the losing side I'd want to rationalize the hate and laziness of southern plantation owners, but I'm not, and can see their bigotry and the bigotry of anyone that flies that unamerican symbol with pride.

You do know that the confederate flag was used by groups other then the South right? Also the civil war had nothing to do with bigotry. The civil war was really just about economic differences, because most of the laws passed during that time period were made to help factories, and the hurt the southern economy. Also about 25% of the slave population were white.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
1/14/2013, shipment date
#40HeartlessCharmsPosted 11/18/2012 1:40:42 PM
whitelytning posted...
Good for you.

inb4 immature kids try to defend their stupid emblems.

You called it!
+1
---
Why are you comparing this to a game that came out on gamecube?? -GoogleMeBaby in regards to Super Smash Bros 64