I report every offensive or hate emblem I see..

#301Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 6:20:18 PM
JVel91 posted...
Keyboard warrior battles 2012. v3

Lol kid is so mad. You must really be proud of your boner emblem tbh.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#302JVel91Posted 11/21/2012 6:24:21 PM
Mixorz posted...
JVel91 posted...
Keyboard warrior battles 2012. v3

Lol kid is so mad. You must really be proud of your boner emblem tbh.

Yes I am.

Bonerbump.
---
EMS
#303MoegittoPosted 11/21/2012 6:28:38 PM
These topics are getting way too much attention...
---
Everyone on GameFaqs pretty much is a troll. This site honestly has the WORST user base I have ever seen. -Tuggboat1121
#304blacklabelicePosted 11/21/2012 6:31:32 PM
my emblem is nothing more than a phallus. i done this for no reason other than just to see how long it would take until they notice and give me a first offense. after all i had a drunken animal orgy in BO 1 for years and it never got taken down. i still have that one up.

its been 4 days now and my stupid emblem which you are all crying about over here still hasnt been reset and i havent got banned or anything. maybe i should try the swastika instead and maybe treyarch will be a little more hasty.

i take it either they dont care, or they cant be bothered, or there are too many other people being reported that i slipped through the cracks. im sure people have whined and cried and reported me over it by now, but it seems as if nobody cares, ill see how long it holds up for and get back to you guys if anything ever happens. i really dont care to have this logo too much longer anyways.

you can flame me all i want. im just doing this to see what kind of enforcement team we have. so far my take is they are all too busy dealing with other things to care.
#305RUNwhenCOPScomePosted 11/21/2012 6:34:18 PM
Everyone should troll treyarch by making a penis emblem. I'm not talking just us in this topic. EVERYONE on CoD.
---
It puts the lotion on it's skin.
#306Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 6:34:50 PM
blacklabelice posted...
my emblem is nothing more than a phallus. i done this for no reason other than just to see how long it would take until they notice and give me a first offense. after all i had a drunken animal orgy in BO 1 for years and it never got taken down. i still have that one up.

its been 4 days now and my stupid emblem which you are all crying about over here still hasnt been reset and i havent got banned or anything. maybe i should try the swastika instead and maybe treyarch will be a little more hasty.

i take it either they dont care, or they cant be bothered, or there are too many other people being reported that i slipped through the cracks. im sure people have whined and cried and reported me over it by now, but it seems as if nobody cares, ill see how long it holds up for and get back to you guys if anything ever happens. i really dont care to have this logo too much longer anyways.

you can flame me all i want. im just doing this to see what kind of enforcement team we have. so far my take is they are all too busy dealing with other things to care.

Post your GT, I'll report you.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#307blacklabelicePosted 11/21/2012 6:35:50 PM
im sure youve reported so many people by now that they just got stopped caring
#308Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 10:41:50 PM
blacklabelice posted...
im sure youve reported so many people by now that they just got stopped caring

Awww don't be scurred post your GT and ill report you. You didn't hesitate to talk tough earlier now you're trying to deflect. Come on...baaaawwwwwwwk bawk baaaaawwwwwwk!
---