I report every offensive or hate emblem I see..

#41ICantNameGudPosted 11/18/2012 1:41:55 PM
Why is this a political debate now? For that matter, when did mature become synonymous with in-offensive? When did offensive automatically equal not funny? I don't make these emblems, I even report them. But just because it's funny for me an they should know better.

If it actually bothers you that's hilarious.

Inv4/WOW YOU REALLY THINK *example* IS FUNNY? Yes. Laughter is how you get over ****
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#42AlbinoCrocodilePosted 11/18/2012 1:42:09 PM
Immature people defending crappy emblems, and apparent 'adults' whining about pixels on a game. It's like a two in one in this topic.
---
Miss Albino at your service.
I'm about as decisive on this signature as I am about dyeing my radiant scales black.
#43whitelytningPosted 11/18/2012 1:42:46 PM
The civil war "had nothing to do with bigotry". lol. You can't take yourself serious after writing that can you?

Yeah, they whole "southern economy" you mention wasn't based on a system of oppression of a single race. They weren't fighting to maintain that system of oppression and bigtroy at all. No bigotry at all involved in that.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/29yhzzo.jpg
#44Revocation68Posted 11/18/2012 1:45:14 PM
Stop being so soft. Everybody has to be offended by something these days and whine...
#45MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/18/2012 1:46:39 PM
Revocation68 posted...
Stop being so soft. Everybody has to be offended by something these days and whine...

Yet look at you, whining about the whiners.
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#46INewIRavePosted 11/18/2012 1:48:34 PM
I dont understand. Its like the internet in general, a lot of people will say:
'loads of people act like ****s on the internet'
but in reality they're not acting like ****s they are ****s the internet just gives them a stage and a voice. I think all the internet does is highlight the ignorance and crudeness of so many individuals but if no one agrees with them they end up looking like fools so who cares? If anything im glad they have that stag because it helps to let you know what certain persons are like...same can be said for emblems.
#47Jesus2pointOPosted 11/18/2012 1:49:09 PM
In reference to everyone... Sit back and think about what your doin with your lives.
#48Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 1:49:14 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
Why is this a political debate now? For that matter, when did mature become synonymous with in-offensive? When did offensive automatically equal not funny? I don't make these emblems, I even report them. But just because it's funny for me an they should know better.

If it actually bothers you that's hilarious.

Inv4/WOW YOU REALLY THINK *example* IS FUNNY? Yes. Laughter is how you get over ****

Not really, I remember when I was 9 and drew big weeners with crayon and thought it was funny, but then I turned 10 and moved on to different things. Again, if you actually think this is funny you need to watch more than Family Guy and South Park. There is also Fraser, Mash, and Cheers that are funny and not just lol fart weener butt.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#49Revocation68Posted 11/18/2012 1:50:06 PM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
Revocation68 posted...

Yet look at you, whining about the whiners.

Not whining, I'm telling the truth
#50blacklabelicePosted 11/18/2012 1:51:01 PM(edited)
i report everybody i see for cheating because nobody else cares.

even their default level 5 emblems offend me