I report every offensive or hate emblem I see..

#51MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/18/2012 1:50:32 PM
Revocation68 posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
Revocation68 posted...
Stop being so soft. Everybody has to be offended by something these days and whine...

Yet look at you, whining about the whiners.

Not whining, I'm telling the truth

~Which involves you whining.
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#52Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 1:51:01 PM
Revocation68 posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
Revocation68 posted...
Stop being so soft. Everybody has to be offended by something these days and whine...

Yet look at you, whining about the whiners.

Not whining, I'm telling the truth

Lol u so cry face. I probably reported your emblem.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#53CharocksPosted 11/18/2012 1:52:06 PM
Look I am all for creativity but people are a combination of the following:

Misguided
Stupid
Racist
Sexist
Facist
Genocidal
Stupid

The swastika is symbolic of an empire based on on insanity and hatred. Millions of lives were snuffed out and you hide behind "creativity".

If you want to show the humor and intellect of someone who put the world into the chaos its in, do it on Minecraft and don't run about forcing us to see your primitive "art" every time we beam you in the head with a hand grenade.
---
XBL GT- A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#54Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 1:55:22 PM
Charocks posted...
Look I am all for creativity but people are a combination of the following:

Misguided
Stupid
Racist
Sexist
Facist
Genocidal
Stupid

The swastika is symbolic of an empire based on on insanity and hatred. Millions of lives were snuffed out and you hide behind "creativity".

If you want to show the humor and intellect of someone who put the world into the chaos its in, do it on Minecraft and don't run about forcing us to see your primitive "art" every time we beam you in the head with a hand grenade.

So much this.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#55ICantNameGudPosted 11/18/2012 1:56:05 PM
Mixorz posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
Why is this a political debate now? For that matter, when did mature become synonymous with in-offensive? When did offensive automatically equal not funny? I don't make these emblems, I even report them. But just because it's funny for me an they should know better.

If it actually bothers you that's hilarious.

Inv4/WOW YOU REALLY THINK *example* IS FUNNY? Yes. Laughter is how you get over ****

Not really, I remember when I was 9 and drew big weeners with crayon and thought it was funny, but then I turned 10 and moved on to different things. Again, if you actually think this is funny you need to watch more than Family Guy and South Park. There is also Fraser, Mash, and Cheers that are funny and not just lol fart weener butt.

I'm talking about the non-sexual ones, the sexual ones admittedly are dumb. I'm not giving specific examples of what I would/have laughed at. Also look at you name dropping these oldie, "intellectual" shows. I'm more into stand up, Louie CK, Doug Stanhope, Bill Burr etc. people who would probably offend your sensitive nature. I mean Jimmy Carr, Mitch Hedberg and Russel Peters are clever too, but those first guys I mentioned don't pull any punches. If I watch television it's usually "slacker" humor (workaholics, whitest kids u kno, Wilfred, It's Alway Sunny in Philadelphia) but that's about the extent of my "old media" consumption.

Some people just like to laugh you see, now go back to your laugh-tac sit-coms and continue to feel superior.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#56ICantNameGudPosted 11/18/2012 1:59:44 PM
^^^^I got off topic there with that guy being all "hurr gb2/south park".

The point is if you're offended by anything, and I do mean anything, you're a huge baby. Things happen, history is history and people are crazy. Get over it.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#57Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 2:00:57 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
Mixorz posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
Why is this a political debate now? For that matter, when did mature become synonymous with in-offensive? When did offensive automatically equal not funny? I don't make these emblems, I even report them. But just because it's funny for me an they should know better.

If it actually bothers you that's hilarious.

Inv4/WOW YOU REALLY THINK *example* IS FUNNY? Yes. Laughter is how you get over ****

Not really, I remember when I was 9 and drew big weeners with crayon and thought it was funny, but then I turned 10 and moved on to different things. Again, if you actually think this is funny you need to watch more than Family Guy and South Park. There is also Fraser, Mash, and Cheers that are funny and not just lol fart weener butt.

I'm talking about the non-sexual ones, the sexual ones admittedly are dumb. I'm not giving specific examples of what I would/have laughed at. Also look at you name dropping these oldie, "intellectual" shows. I'm more into stand up, Louie CK, Doug Stanhope, Bill Burr etc. people who would probably offend your sensitive nature. I mean Jimmy Carr, Mitch Hedberg and Russel Peters are clever too, but those first guys I mentioned don't pull any punches. If I watch television it's usually "slacker" humor (workaholics, whitest kids u kno, Wilfred, It's Alway Sunny in Philadelphia) but that's about the extent of my "old media" consumption.

Some people just like to laugh you see, now go back to your laugh-tac sit-coms and continue to feel superior.

Okay I have no idea what you're saying. Are you implying that swastikas and symbols of hate are funny? Sorry but I don't see how one justifies laughing at something like that. And shock value is a cheap way to get attention, especially for stand up. How did that work for Kramer?
---
#58MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/18/2012 2:01:59 PM
ICantNameGud posted...

The point is if you're offended by anything, and I do mean anything, you're a huge baby. Things happen, history is history and people are crazy. Get over it.

So, is a black man a giant baby to be offended if someone calls them a n*****?
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#59whitelytningPosted 11/18/2012 2:02:18 PM

I can accept this, but that doesn't mean it isn't in the interest of Activison to prevent people from being offended. People don't buy this game to have racist and offensive emblems pushed in their face. Activision doesn't want that in their game so they have every right to prevent it from happening.
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/29yhzzo.jpg
#60EssBeeGeePosted 11/18/2012 2:04:46 PM
And you know it's the 12 year old kids making those "offensive" emblems.