I report every offensive or hate emblem I see..

#61diablo4555Posted 11/18/2012 1:05:42 PM
Just like to point out that a Swastika is only offensive if it is inverted. It was used as a symbol of peace and unity for centuries before Hitler and his cronies perverted it.
#62Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 1:09:59 PM
diablo4555 posted...
Just like to point out that a Swastika is only offensive if it is inverted. It was used as a symbol of peace and unity for centuries before Hitler and his cronies perverted it.

Stupid statement because the swastika represents the inverted symbol dummy. I wasn't called a swastika before genius.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#63ICantNameGudPosted 11/18/2012 1:11:39 PM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
^^^^I got off topic there with that guy being all "hurr gb2/south park".

The point is if you're offended by anything, and I do mean anything, you're a huge baby. Things happen, history is history and people are crazy. Get over it.

So, is a black man a giant baby to be offended if someone calls them a n*****?

Uhm, yeah. I'm black, I play Call if Duty. Online.

That backfired, huh?
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#64MahoganyTooth92Posted 11/18/2012 1:13:02 PM
ICantNameGud posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
^^^^I got off topic there with that guy being all "hurr gb2/south park".

The point is if you're offended by anything, and I do mean anything, you're a huge baby. Things happen, history is history and people are crazy. Get over it.

So, is a black man a giant baby to be offended if someone calls them a n*****?

Uhm, yeah. I'm black, I play Call if Duty. Online.

That backfired, huh?

Irrelevant, playing a game, you would be a fool to be offended by some random kid with a mic.
---
The state of the pokemon board...
http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/5583/thestateofthepokemonboa.png
#65diablo4555Posted 11/18/2012 1:16:39 PM
Mixorz posted...
diablo4555 posted...

Stupid statement because the swastika represents the inverted symbol dummy. I wasn't called a swastika before genius.

What? Go read history dude, it was always called a "swastika" In Sanskrit it's said "Svastika"....Sanskrit was around LONG before Hitler was.

"Swastika" doesn't always refer to the inverted one, so quit being ignorant.
#66rootbeer121Posted 11/18/2012 1:21:29 PM(edited)
Mixorz posted...
diablo4555 posted...

It was named "Swastika" by the Hindus over 3,000 years ago and has been used in nearly every early civilization, since it stands for luck and prosperity, or "well-being". It's for that same reason that it was chosen as the symbol for the Nazis, because they believed they could bring prosperity by taking over the world.

You need to learn your history, bub.
---
Work Desktop: i7-3770k | 16GB DDR3 | PNY Nvidia Quadro 6000 4GB
Gaming Desktop: i5-3570k | 8GB DDR3 | EVGA GeForce GTX 670
#67Deathx113Posted 11/18/2012 1:18:41 PM
The people who make them are same kind of people who are upset by them, children.

I don't make stupid stuff like that, but I also don't whine and cry about it. Something you learn when you go into the real world, instead of being stuck as a middle school know-it-all.
---
Mods thinking: "Alright, well I'm going to delete this topic, but first let me delete as many of these posts as I can! HohoMwahahhaha!!"
#68Bosniak10Posted 11/18/2012 1:22:30 PM
My emblem looks like the twin towers on fire :)
---
WARNING: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=2426382
Is a very well known Troll! Do not feed!
#69hatchetman187Posted 11/18/2012 1:24:14 PM
TC is a known idiot

High school life is hard for him so he acts out on the internet and in games.

It's pretty sad.
#70FeelMyBladePosted 11/18/2012 1:25:16 PM
Keep up the good work TC.

Ignore these little whiny kids, and keep reporting them. Their rage makes it all the more worth it.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-33
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 2, Given:11