I report every offensive or hate emblem I see..

#71Donuts_R_GoodPosted 11/18/2012 2:26:10 PM
I love reporting sexual emblems. Seriously, is this a game or a middle school boys' bathroom?

It's especially fun since apparently 3arc are handing out 3-day bans for it now.
---
Not changing this sig until a Halo 2 remake is announced.
Started November 2nd, 2011.
#72ICantNameGudPosted 11/18/2012 2:26:26 PM
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
MahoganyTooth92 posted...
ICantNameGud posted...
^^^^I got off topic there with that guy being all "hurr gb2/south park".

The point is if you're offended by anything, and I do mean anything, you're a huge baby. Things happen, history is history and people are crazy. Get over it.

So, is a black man a giant baby to be offended if someone calls them a n*****?

Uhm, yeah. I'm black, I play Call if Duty. Online.

That backfired, huh?

Irrelevant, playing a game, you would be a fool to be offended by some random kid with a mic.

It's still not an offensive word and people tip-toing around it means it will always have the "power" or "bite" that pansies attribute to it. The concept that words can even be offensive is silly and childish. George Washinton and Mozart were "obscene" by many accounts. (Do your own damn research google is right there)
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#73PunkinDrublic87Posted 11/18/2012 2:30:27 PM
Mixorz posted...
PunkinDrublic87 posted...
Mixorz posted...
Anything sexual, racist, swastika or confederate flag I report. Sorry but I play this game to have fun, not to see some crude weener drawings, girl bending over or dolphin humping something. Really go get educated.

...confederate flags are considered offensive now?

Yes, especially since they represent a section of the country that thought it was okay to ensalve an entire race of people. Not to mention they fought and killed hundreds of thousands of their fellow Americans so they didn't have to pay laborers a salary, so yes it is offensive. Pick up a history book once in a while.

ah, troll. got it.have fun princess.
---
The grass is never greener on the other side, I'll sit right here and frolic in the dirt and gravel.
#74ICantNameGudPosted 11/18/2012 2:30:41 PM
Donuts_R_Good posted...
I love reporting sexual emblems. Seriously, is this a game or a middle school boys' bathroom?

It's especially fun since apparently 3arc are handing out 3-day bans for it now.

Lawl! It is 3 day bans? That's the only reason I report them. I like to abuse the report system as well, I've reported whole lobbies for everything, twice per person xD

If the system is there someone will abuse it, may as well be me. Activision can seriously eat ****s.
---
Get it right, do it nice. If you make a mistake, you're gonna pay for it twice. If you need it... got to have it. Get yourself a shotgun and bring it back home
#75Mixorz(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 2:34:44 PM
hatchetman187 posted...
TC is a known idiot

High school life is hard for him so he acts out on the internet and in games.

It's pretty sad.

Lol weener emblem confirmed.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#76EyEs fr0m Ab0vEPosted 11/18/2012 2:36:42 PM
So "offensive" weiner emblems really detract from your fun? You need to l lighten up. Reporting every offensive or hate emblem I see would detract from my fun and I too play for fun.
---
"them memory is xbox hard down the framerate"
#77RyanSBHFPosted 11/18/2012 2:37:42 PM
Charocks posted...
The swastika is symbolic of an empire based on on insanity and hatred. Millions of lives were snuffed out and you hide behind "creativity".

The Swastika was not invented by Nazis. Archeologists have found swastika shaped ornaments dating back to Classical Antiquity. It's still widely used in parts of Asia by religions such as Buddhism, Hinduism and Jainism.
#78FeelMyBladePosted 11/18/2012 2:37:50 PM
This topic should be labeled "Kid Confirmed"

You can tell who the little kids are trying to defend their emblems.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-33
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 2, Given:11
#79ValeriumPosted 11/18/2012 2:38:05 PM
I've seen plenty of wangs and such but i have seen no swastika yet.
#80EyEs fr0m Ab0vEPosted 11/18/2012 2:40:13 PM
RyanSBHF posted...
Charocks posted...
The swastika is symbolic of an empire based on on insanity and hatred. Millions of lives were snuffed out and you hide behind "creativity".

The Swastika was not invented by Nazis. Archeologists have found swastika shaped ornaments dating back to Classical Antiquity. It's still widely used in parts of Asia by religions such as Buddhism, Hinduism and Jainism.

He didn't say they invented it. He said what it symbolizes. To 99% of the world who plays black ops, it symbolizes Nazi Germany.
---
"them memory is xbox hard down the framerate"