The call of duty community is too immture for custom emblems.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. The call of duty community is too immture for custom emblems.
3 years ago#1
I have reported in the past hour, at least 20 dicks, 5 women with sperm coming out of them, two dolphins going at it, and a fist going into a woman.

This is why 3arch made a mistake again, you'd think they would have learned from BO1 but nope they didn't.. I shouldn't have to see this crap. I shouldn't have to see this example of why people these days are morons. THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN NOT YOUR PANTS.

Is there a way to turn off seeing people's emblems because I am tired of reporting this disgusting mess 3arch allowed again.
3 years ago#2
breakbad02 posted...
I have reported in the past hour, at least 20 dicks, 5 women with sperm coming out of them, two dolphins going at it, and a fist going into a woman.

This is why 3arch made a mistake again, you'd think they would have learned from BO1 but nope they didn't.. I shouldn't have to see this crap. I shouldn't have to see this example of why people these days are morons. THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN NOT YOUR PANTS.

Is there a way to turn off seeing people's emblems because I am tired of reporting this disgusting mess 3arch allowed again.

Does it really disturb you that badly?

... if so, you probably shouldn't be playing an M rated game..
3 years ago#3
People get 1 warning on the emblem maker. After that, they're banned from using it for good.
3 years ago#4
yeah its pretty bad, but I dont think its that big a deal its just emblems. half of them are poorly done..

Doesnt bother me really but I do agree with you on the maturity part.
3 years ago#5
davidthedawg639 posted...

Does it really disturb you that badly?

... if so, you probably shouldn't be playing an M rated game..

it doesn't disturb me, actually I take great pleasure in reporting these wastes of human life and knowing that they will be punished, because I also file a complaint to microsoft not just 3arch.

What does disturb me though is the fact that society has come down to perversion. People need to wake up and give themselves a proverbial kick in the pants and use their brain.
3 years ago#6
Don't scroll over their names in the lobby?
3 years ago#7
stimshady08 posted...

Unavoidable if they get the final kill.
3 years ago#8
breakbad02 posted...
stimshady08 posted...

Get the final kill?
3 years ago#9
breakbad02 posted...
stimshady08 posted...

True. Didn't think of that.
3 years ago#10
breakbad02 posted...

is it bad i laughed at this?
all i been seeing is swastidongs :(
---
http://i.imgur.com/NR1OD.png
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. The call of duty community is too immture for custom emblems.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived