The call of duty community is too immture for custom emblems.

#1breakbad02Posted 11/18/2012 9:40:08 PM
I have reported in the past hour, at least 20 dicks, 5 women with sperm coming out of them, two dolphins going at it, and a fist going into a woman.

This is why 3arch made a mistake again, you'd think they would have learned from BO1 but nope they didn't.. I shouldn't have to see this crap. I shouldn't have to see this example of why people these days are morons. THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN NOT YOUR PANTS.

Is there a way to turn off seeing people's emblems because I am tired of reporting this disgusting mess 3arch allowed again.
#2davidthedawg639Posted 11/18/2012 9:41:47 PM
breakbad02 posted...
I have reported in the past hour, at least 20 dicks, 5 women with sperm coming out of them, two dolphins going at it, and a fist going into a woman.

This is why 3arch made a mistake again, you'd think they would have learned from BO1 but nope they didn't.. I shouldn't have to see this crap. I shouldn't have to see this example of why people these days are morons. THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN NOT YOUR PANTS.

Is there a way to turn off seeing people's emblems because I am tired of reporting this disgusting mess 3arch allowed again.

Does it really disturb you that badly?

... if so, you probably shouldn't be playing an M rated game..
#3SwordToTheChestPosted 11/18/2012 9:41:53 PM
People get 1 warning on the emblem maker. After that, they're banned from using it for good.
#4MrdoughnutPosted 11/18/2012 9:41:57 PM
yeah its pretty bad, but I dont think its that big a deal its just emblems. half of them are poorly done..

Doesnt bother me really but I do agree with you on the maturity part.
#5breakbad02(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 9:44:33 PM
davidthedawg639 posted...

Does it really disturb you that badly?

... if so, you probably shouldn't be playing an M rated game..

it doesn't disturb me, actually I take great pleasure in reporting these wastes of human life and knowing that they will be punished, because I also file a complaint to microsoft not just 3arch.

What does disturb me though is the fact that society has come down to perversion. People need to wake up and give themselves a proverbial kick in the pants and use their brain.
#6stimshady08Posted 11/18/2012 9:53:20 PM
Don't scroll over their names in the lobby?
#7breakbad02(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 9:54:06 PM
stimshady08 posted...

Unavoidable if they get the final kill.
#8SwordToTheChestPosted 11/18/2012 9:55:23 PM
breakbad02 posted...
stimshady08 posted...

Get the final kill?
#9stimshady08Posted 11/18/2012 9:55:34 PM
breakbad02 posted...
stimshady08 posted...

True. Didn't think of that.
#10yay4pachirisuPosted 11/18/2012 9:55:41 PM
breakbad02 posted...

is it bad i laughed at this?
all i been seeing is swastidongs :(
---
http://i.imgur.com/NR1OD.png