The call of duty community is too immture for custom emblems.

#51Frost_LASERPosted 11/18/2012 10:14:02 PM
garcia_jx posted...
breakbad02 posted...
davidthedawg639 posted...

Does it really disturb you that badly?

... if so, you probably shouldn't be playing an M rated game..

it doesn't disturb me, actually I take great pleasure in reporting these wastes of human life and knowing that they will be punished, because I also file a complaint to microsoft not just 3arch.

What does disturb me though is the fact that society has come down to perversion. People need to wake up and give themselves a proverbial kick in the pants and use their brain.

Were you the guy that told on all the kids in school? You were the school snitch, I bet.

I actually agree with the TC. People need to have a little class; seems lost on many nowadays.
#52garcia_jxPosted 11/18/2012 10:14:13 PM
Are you guys really that uncomfortable with your sexuality that seeing a penis makes you angry?
#53razaky2012Posted 11/18/2012 10:15:24 PM
garcia_jx posted...
Are you guys really that uncomfortable with your sexuality that seeing a penis makes you angry?

This.
#54KarateKittyKillPosted 11/18/2012 10:15:37 PM
razaky2012 posted...
Shut the hell up.

That kind of talk has been used to break bones and kill people.

Grow the **** up. I don't care if you're on the internet or not, nobody gives you the privilege to say that to them.

On the other hand, this is a mature game. That does not have a rating online. If someone wants to post a **** on their emblem, let them! They'll lose their privileges eventually and you can continue playing without *****ing.

This topic really pisses me off.
---
And then the real hero showed up. http://i47.tinypic.com/1z5ovpw.jpg
#55razaky2012Posted 11/18/2012 10:16:47 PM
KarateKittyKill posted...
razaky2012 posted...
Shut the hell up.

That kind of talk has been used to break bones and kill people.

Grow the **** up. I don't care if you're on the internet or not, nobody gives you the privilege to say that to them.

On the other hand, this is a mature game. That does not have a rating online. If someone wants to post a **** on their emblem, let them! They'll lose their privileges eventually and you can continue playing without *****ing.

This topic really pisses me off.

I can and will say whatever I want. Just as you are doing right now to me.

So please save your lecturing for someone else.
#56MasterViVi2Posted 11/18/2012 10:17:30 PM
10/10. Good job tc.
---
Current backlog - Disgaea 2, Final Fantasy 6, Witcher 2, Rage, Radiata Stories, Mass Effect (Vanguard playthrough), Dragon Age: Origins (Nightmare playthrough)
#57garcia_jxPosted 11/18/2012 10:19:32 PM
razaky2012 posted...
MitzeIpik posted...
razaky2012 posted...
breakbad02 is a loser. A sore, whiny, immature, closet homo troll who has nothing better to do then report penis emblems. it probbaly scares him since someone ripped out his testicles

he is trash that's long overdue to be thrown out

here's a clue: GTFO and go play spongebob or mario, and while your at it think long and hard about your worthless you are

I see that none only did you lose your emblem privileges, but you're the guy who says 'penis' in a movie theatre and thinks he's hilarous

I am against censorship because it takes away freedom of expression.

Hells yes.
#58slipknotrox765Posted 11/18/2012 10:23:30 PM
too immture?
---
GT: UPSEToPENGUINS
#59garcia_jxPosted 11/18/2012 10:23:58 PM
TC, I'm glad you were never in the military, because you have to shower with men in boot camp. I bet that would have made you rage.

I'll hate to be your kids. You would probably crucify your kids for saying boobs.
#60atomicgrape247Posted 11/18/2012 10:24:02 PM
razaky2012 posted...
breakbad02 is a loser. A sore, whiny, immature, closet homo troll who has nothing better to do then report penis emblems. it probbaly scares him since someone ripped out his testicles

he is trash that's long overdue to be thrown out

here's a clue: GTFO and go play spongebob or mario, and while your at it think long and hard about your worthless you are

The TC is immature yet your post isn't? You're the kind of D-bag he's talking about. Thanks for proving his point.