The call of duty community is too immture for custom emblems.

#61MasterViVi2Posted 11/18/2012 10:24:21 PM
MasterViVi2 posted...
10/10. Good job tc.

I finally decided to read the last few topics.. Once again, good job tc. Amazing how so many people fell for this. You very neatly walked the fine line between 'not being obnoxious enough for people to bother caring' and being too obvious about it, but I caught it. This is the level of trollery every troll should aspire to obtain.
---
Current backlog - Disgaea 2, Final Fantasy 6, Witcher 2, Rage, Radiata Stories, Mass Effect (Vanguard playthrough), Dragon Age: Origins (Nightmare playthrough)
#62KarateKittyKillPosted 11/18/2012 10:26:41 PM
MasterViVi2 posted...
MasterViVi2 posted...
10/10. Good job tc.

I finally decided to read the last few topics.. Once again, good job tc. Amazing how so many people fell for this. You very neatly walked the fine line between 'not being obnoxious enough for people to bother caring' and being too obvious about it, but I caught it. This is the level of trollery every troll should aspire to obtain.

Has he been trolling all day?
---
And then the real hero showed up. http://i47.tinypic.com/1z5ovpw.jpg
#63MasterViVi2Posted 11/18/2012 10:28:21 PM
KarateKittyKill posted...
MasterViVi2 posted...
MasterViVi2 posted...
10/10. Good job tc.

Not sure about all day but certainly in this topic.
---
Current backlog - Disgaea 2, Final Fantasy 6, Witcher 2, Rage, Radiata Stories, Mass Effect (Vanguard playthrough), Dragon Age: Origins (Nightmare playthrough)
#64KarateKittyKillPosted 11/18/2012 10:31:27 PM
MasterViVi2 posted...
MasterViVi2 posted...
MasterViVi2 posted...
10/10. Good job tc.

Not sure about all day but certainly in this topic.

Well, I fell for it until you guys brought that up. Must say, well played TC....well played.
---
And then the real hero showed up. http://i47.tinypic.com/1z5ovpw.jpg
#65GevousPosted 11/18/2012 10:33:34 PM
It's sad that this bothers you this much. Stop being the old man that no one wants to play with (no, I am not on the side of the people with offensive emblems either).
---
Owner of the account Blurninja, who was closed in an account bet.
#66Robot_SoopaPosted 11/18/2012 10:34:39 PM
MasterViVi2 posted...
MasterViVi2 posted...
10/10. Good job tc.

Last couple days actually.

He's been in another topic about the same exact subject matter.
#67PrisonChilePosted 11/18/2012 10:39:26 PM
yay4pachirisu posted...
breakbad02 posted...
I have reported in the past hour, at least 20 dicks, 5 women with sperm coming out of them, two dolphins going at it, and a fist going into a woman.

This is why 3arch made a mistake again, you'd think they would have learned from BO1 but nope they didn't.. I shouldn't have to see this crap. I shouldn't have to see this example of why people these days are morons. THINK WITH YOUR BRAIN NOT YOUR PANTS.

Is there a way to turn off seeing people's emblems because I am tired of reporting this disgusting mess 3arch allowed again.

is it bad i laughed at this?
all i been seeing is swastidongs :(

you guys a bunch of little girls with panties to far up your blood gushing....nvm
---
Im never happy, just less sad.
#68sicNMEPosted 11/18/2012 10:46:26 PM
breakbad02 posted...
snakeyes01 posted...
You going this hard to report emblems LMFAO get a life

I need to get a life? These morons get hard off making these emblems. They need to get a life. The fact that they make these dicks means they must really like the sight of a dick.

And the women? Well this is their way of actually getting some.

To be fair, unless you're fantasizing about girl on girl, a dick is part of the fantasy.

Oh and game experience may change during online play. Lololol
#69garcia_jxPosted 11/18/2012 11:38:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#70Halo_ForeverPosted 11/18/2012 11:52:56 PM
garcia_jx posted...
Are you guys really that uncomfortable with your sexuality that seeing a dick makes you angry?

No, but there are a million more exciting and creative things that you could be putting there instead. So until that happens, I'll have my match interval minigame.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....