What do you guys think of the maps?

#11Emir_ParkreinerPosted 11/18/2012 10:29:34 PM
Hijacked, Carrier, Drone, and Yemen are all awful and the others are tolerable at best.
---
http://i1077.photobucket.com/albums/w480/emir66/The5thNintendoElement.gif
GT:Dan Parkreiner
#12wugeezy(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 10:41:55 PM
It would be cool if we could get a map pack in the future with the top maps voted by fans from all previous COD's. If only.
#13garcia_jxPosted 11/18/2012 11:04:51 PM
TSROCKS posted...
These are legitmately the worst maps I have ever seen in a COD game, they make the crappy MW3 maps look good. Every map is cluttered with random passages and chest high walls that encourages people to camp since runners and people that move tactically will frequently get shot in their butt or sides. People will just camp in corners or behind walls and kill you before you can do anything about it, there are so many corners and walls in this game that you can't even check them all. I also love when a sniper or someone shoots at me so I try to retreat just to get stuck on one of the chest high walls that protrudes out of every freaking corner and it gets me killed. The worst offender is the Cruise Ship map. There is literally a bunch of chest high walls protecting the overlooks over the one sides spawn so people can just camp behind the walls and pop you as soon as you spawn. Terrible maps, there is not a single map that I get excited to see when it pops up.
#14Blackheart360Posted 11/18/2012 11:05:57 PM
I liked them. But carrier I hate with a passion.
#15FalloutgenuisPosted 11/18/2012 11:07:04 PM
I haven't memorized them yet. But when I do, hopefully my K/D will go up a little.
---
Wub!
#16Frost_LASERPosted 11/18/2012 11:07:25 PM
garcia_jx posted...
TSROCKS posted...
These are legitmately the worst maps I have ever seen in a COD game, they make the crappy MW3 maps look good. Every map is cluttered with random passages and chest high walls that encourages people to camp since runners and people that move tactically will frequently get shot in their butt or sides. People will just camp in corners or behind walls and kill you before you can do anything about it, there are so many corners and walls in this game that you can't even check them all. I also love when a sniper or someone shoots at me so I try to retreat just to get stuck on one of the chest high walls that protrudes out of every freaking corner and it gets me killed. The worst offender is the Cruise Ship map. There is literally a bunch of chest high walls protecting the overlooks over the one sides spawn so people can just camp behind the walls and pop you as soon as you spawn. Terrible maps, there is not a single map that I get excited to see when it pops up.
#17breadisgoodPosted 11/18/2012 11:11:43 PM
Overflow is the worst (at least I think that's what it's called, the one with the small street section and the back alleys on both sides). Every corner has a box to hide behind, only exposing your head, it's a really poor design
#18FalloutgenuisPosted 11/18/2012 11:13:41 PM
Emir_Parkreiner posted...
Hijacked, Carrier, Drone, and Yemen are all awful and the others are tolerable at best.

I HATE Carrier.
---
Wub!
#19jay11228181Posted 11/18/2012 11:19:28 PM
Every map in this game is garbage.
#20PathlessBulletPosted 11/18/2012 11:23:51 PM
The B placement for Domination on most maps it pretty bad. Way too little cover.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."