People who report immature emblems

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. People who report immature emblems
4 years ago#11
Ok koolboy123, a person who uses the word "wang" instead of the correct anatomical name and also has the phrase "cleveland steamer" in their signature. Keep talking about who's mature and immature.
Why are you comparing this to a game that came out on gamecube?? -GoogleMeBaby in regards to Super Smash Bros 64
4 years ago#12
TC did you get temp banned?
http://i.imgur.com/NR1OD.png
4 years ago#13
koolboy123 posted...
I'm 19.

19 year olds around the world just had "that weird shiver".
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
4 years ago#14
Heartless Charm, I think you're overestimating the maturity of most 19 year olds.
4 years ago#15
zombie95 posted...
The sex stuff isn't a big deal, but the KKK and Nazi stuff is bull****. If you think it's funny, you're an idiot. If you're a Nazi/KKK member, **** you.

Dude, reread what I originally wrote. I already said I understand reporting KKK/racist ****.
CLEVELAND STEAMER!!!!!
4 years ago#16
yay4pachirisu posted...
TC did you get temp banned?

Nope, I didn't get temp banned. I haven't even bothered to customize my emblem yet. I always get a good kick out of seeing those emblems you guys like to report just for the hell of it though.
CLEVELAND STEAMER!!!!!
4 years ago#17
I report them. Can't stand kids thinking they're cool for doing immature things.
4 years ago#18
You are 19 and want to draw little "wangs".

Not to mention, protect your ability to do this.

Seek help.
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]
(message deleted)
4 years ago#20
TheBlueDeath posted...
koolboy123 posted...
You guys are immature. If you can't handle a wang on a tiny little box on the screen then I can only imagine what sex ed was like for you guys. And honestly I doubt whoever does the banning will have time go through every single wang or booby that's reported. I understand reporting something that might be seen as racist or actually offensive but if you're seriously looking around for dicks to report I hope you're wasting your time. (:

How old are you?

I'm assuming 13.

Awesome sig, fooled me.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. People who report immature emblems

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Leaderboards still downkingekinge26/18 10:52AM