People who report immature emblems

#101Mr_PopelPosted 11/21/2012 3:35:16 AM(edited)
The community is just too immature to handle the freedom of custom emblems ... it's that simple! It was like that back in BO1 and it for sure is the same in BO2.

Unlocking premade emblems by doing challenges FTW!
---
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
#102koolboy123(Topic Creator)Posted 11/21/2012 11:52:05 AM
Halo_Forever posted...
TheSauce posted...
You people who take pride in reporting others for your own amusement are the real jackasses who ruin it for everyone else, I really do hope you understand that.

I'm 26 years old and I still think drawings of boobs and wieners are funny, especially when they're done right.

I believe that I'm mature enough to chuckle at immature things and go on about my business.

What I don't do is act like a jerk because others are doing something I don't think anyone else should like or get to enjoy.

I think what this comes down to is developing cases of narcissism.

Get over yourselves.

The bolded part highlights why age and maturity do not go hand in hand.

Lol Do you people who think you're mature gasp out in horror every time you see something offensive? Because that's something we all probably did back in elementary school. If you can't handle it maybe you guys should play something a bit safer such as My Little Pony.
---
CLEVELAND STEAMER!!!!!
#103NarutoTaioPosted 11/21/2012 11:53:30 AM
TheBlueDeath posted...
You are 19 and want to draw little "wangs".

Not to mention, protect your ability to do this.

Seek help.

Its too late for him
#104HigherGamingPosted 11/21/2012 11:56:59 AM
If it's comical and not graphic, like a stick figure on a stripper pole with a bunch of money all around I wouldn't bother reporting.

Black stick figures with the word 'coon' over them I report immediately.

I seriously doubt I'm immature if I'm 23 and don't want to deal with 13-year-olds who can only think about drawing penises everywhere.
#105Halo_ForeverPosted 11/21/2012 11:45:33 PM
koolboy123 posted...

Lol Do you people who think you're mature gasp out in horror every time you see something offensive? Because that's something we all probably did back in elementary school. If you can't handle it maybe you guys should play something a bit safer such as My Little Pony.

That passage alone tells me that you aren't mature, I don't think that any of the older guys here have problems handling it (because most of us have had dicks attached to us for quite some time).

However, most of us aren't in the mindset where there things are automatically funny anymore, thus the lazy old boob-dick-gorilla-dolphin-sodomy-thing is trite and annoying.

The racism stuff earn a report from me whenever I see it though, it is plain mean spirited and deserves the hate it gets.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....
#106bigshot2000Posted 11/22/2012 6:00:18 AM
maturity isn't all black and white and has a large grey area due to differences in culture and the way in which we are brought up. That being said there are distinct emblems that fall into such grey space.

The nazi emblem for example. It can be seen as a symbol for one of the worst genocides recorded in the 20th century, it can also be shown as the symbol of the most creative and resource political groups of its time (a good thing in this case).

There will always be people who find something offensive in others and may proceed to complain about it, it can't be stopped.

Now onto the privates area. No offense, but I don't appriacte a visual of a man privates being shoved into my face when ever i'm killed by the guy. I'm not saying I have the same feeling with a well designed pair of womens breats, but that is besides the point. The game is adored by a lot of young children. I am not talking about 12 years, but lower than that.

The person who lives next door to me has a 6 year old son who loves to play cod. He may not meant to be playing the game in the first place, but I still don't want him to be exposed to that kind of immaturaty and indecency.

It is for that reason when ever I see these kind of emblems, that i report them. Sorry, but they are my principles and I stand by them.

Sry for wall of text.
---
If 3DS is announced to be coming out in November
ShadowofStatue: I will pee, for the first time in my life T-Viral-X: You...YOU ARE INHUMAN!
#107koolboy123(Topic Creator)Posted 11/22/2012 10:16:58 AM
Halo_Forever posted...
koolboy123 posted...

That passage alone tells me that you aren't mature, I don't think that any of the older guys here have problems handling it (because most of us have had dicks attached to us for quite some time).

However, most of us aren't in the mindset where there things are automatically funny anymore, thus the lazy old boob-dick-gorilla-dolphin-sodomy-thing is trite and annoying.

The racism stuff earn a report from me whenever I see it though, it is plain mean spirited and deserves the hate it gets.

Again, I agree that racism isn't cool and shouldn't be on Xbox Live. But genitalia on the TV screen is all just good fun.

bigshot2000 posted...
maturity isn't all black and white and has a large grey area due to differences in culture and the way in which we are brought up. That being said there are distinct emblems that fall into such grey space.

The nazi emblem for example. It can be seen as a symbol for one of the worst genocides recorded in the 20th century, it can also be shown as the symbol of the most creative and resource political groups of its time (a good thing in this case).

There will always be people who find something offensive in others and may proceed to complain about it, it can't be stopped.

Now onto the privates area. No offense, but I don't appriacte a visual of a man privates being shoved into my face when ever i'm killed by the guy. I'm not saying I have the same feeling with a well designed pair of womens breats, but that is besides the point. The game is adored by a lot of young children. I am not talking about 12 years, but lower than that.

The person who lives next door to me has a 6 year old son who loves to play cod. He may not meant to be playing the game in the first place, but I still don't want him to be exposed to that kind of immaturaty and indecency.

It is for that reason when ever I see these kind of emblems, that i report them. Sorry, but they are my principles and I stand by them.

Sry for wall of text.

-_- 6 year old children shouldn't be playing this game so that shouldn't be any reason to report them. You don't want him to be exposed to immaturity and indecency yet you don't mind at all that he's being exposed to violent warfare and not to mention curse words people say over Xbox Live... Dem principles. I agree completely about maturity not being black and white though.
---
CLEVELAND STEAMER!!!!!
#108Robin_MaskPosted 11/22/2012 10:19:55 AM
TC is like one of those people trying to sue for being arrested or get in trouble with the law for saying fire in a movie theater or bomb in an airplane.
---
Most biased gaming article: http://www.gametrailers.com/side-mission/33395/league-of-legends- crowns-itself-most-played-video-game-in-the-world
#109Halo_ForeverPosted 11/22/2012 11:02:09 PM
koolboy123 posted...
Again, I agree that racism isn't cool and shouldn't be on Xbox Live. But genitalia on the TV screen is all just good fun.

That depends if we a talking violent robot rape with blood gushing (yes seen that) or something a bit more tasteful.
---
Poet Eliot had it all wrong....