People who report immature emblems

#21koolboy123(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 11:33:03 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...
You are 19 and want to draw little "wangs".

Not to mention, protect your ability to do this.

Seek help.

Lol don't put words into my mouth. I don't have an immature emblem nor will I ever. I just don't think you guys should get butthurt over seeing them.
---
CLEVELAND STEAMER!!!!!
#22thefinalgentPosted 11/18/2012 11:36:11 PM
koolboy123 posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...

Seek help.

Lol don't put words into my mouth. I don't have an immature emblem nor will I ever. I just don't think you guys should get butthurt over seeing them.

I dont think anyone is butthurt over your emblem. You may possibly have delusions of grandeur.
#23PrisonChilePosted 11/18/2012 11:38:05 PM
zombie95 posted...
The sex stuff isn't a big deal, but the KKK and Nazi stuff is bull****. If you think it's funny, you're an idiot. If you're a Nazi/KKK member, **** you.

Lol people put that stuff just to insight anger into people. You kids need to get over that stuff lol. all the wangdoodles and swatistkas...its really not that big a deal.
---
Im never happy, just less sad.
#24Crimson_JesusPosted 11/18/2012 11:38:42 PM
I've seen 7 Swastikas and they deserved to be reported because you're not original and you're not funny. And even though I hate Israel, I still think it's bigoted and disgusting.
---
If you believe in Cthulhu and are 100% proud, put this in your sig.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v723/AJSadler/Sigs/CrimsonJesus.jpg
#25TheSaucePosted 11/18/2012 11:40:11 PM
Honestly, TC is right.

People who report others just for self gratification are really only showing their ugly side.

In reality, the emblems themselves can do no real harm, so the act of reporting anyone for something so damn trivial is selfish and immature in itself.
---
#26DetectivPenguinPosted 11/18/2012 11:40:17 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...

Seek help.

You use the phrase butthurt and have cleveland steamer as your sig. You are the immature child.
---
http://i.imgur.com/fyPeQ.jpg
That's Pennington, a train passenger. He SAYS he's a detective, but I don't know.. THANK YOU mariolover2 for the sig!
#27FeelMyBladePosted 11/18/2012 11:40:30 PM
Lol @ kids with swastika emblems.
---
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? No. of Brohoofs-33
I reward Cool users with a Cool Prize. Wait list: 2, Given:11
#28TheManlyManateePosted 11/18/2012 11:41:00 PM
The person with "CLEVELAND STEAMER" in their sig is calling me immature? lolz
---
Now Playing: Mass Effect 3, Borderlands 2, Assassin's Creed III, CoD: BO2
#29Admiral_XyesPosted 11/18/2012 11:44:06 PM
zombie95 posted...
The sex stuff isn't a big deal, but the KKK and Nazi stuff is bull****. If you think it's funny, you're an idiot. If you're a Nazi/KKK member, **** you.

The sex emblems are cannon fodder for what I like to call my "non-judgmental reports." I see them, report them and move on.

However, I dislike how people get all bent out of shape when they see a swastika. If they have a swastika it's either because they like "NAZI" zombies or it's their belief. I'm a college graduate and I know the significance of the Swastika but if they want to have it as their emblem then go for it. If it's against the rules then they should be punished, but anything else is personal and unnecessary.
#30TheBlueDeathPosted 11/18/2012 11:46:45 PM
thefinalgent posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
koolboy123 posted...
You guys are immature. If you can't handle a wang on a tiny little box on the screen then I can only imagine what sex ed was like for you guys. And honestly I doubt whoever does the banning will have time go through every single wang or booby that's reported. I understand reporting something that might be seen as racist or actually offensive but if you're seriously looking around for dicks to report I hope you're wasting your time. (:

How old are you?

I'm assuming 13.

Awesome sig, fooled me.

Thank you.
---
~~~~RED~~~~ ~~~~GREEN~~~~ ~~~~~BLUE~~~~~
[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ ||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]