People who report immature emblems

#31yay4pachirisuPosted 11/18/2012 11:48:46 PM
TheSauce posted...
Honestly, TC is right.

People who report others just for self gratification are really only showing their ugly side.

In reality, the emblems themselves can do no real harm, so the act of reporting anyone for something so damn trivial is selfish and immature in itself.

but running out in the streets naked isn't allowed .....
---
http://i.imgur.com/NR1OD.png
#32koolboy123(Topic Creator)Posted 11/18/2012 11:52:14 PM
TheSauce posted...
Honestly, TC is right.

People who report others just for self gratification are really only showing their ugly side.

In reality, the emblems themselves can do no real harm, so the act of reporting anyone for something so damn trivial is selfish and immature in itself.

This is my point exactly.

Also, posts referring to my phrases/sig, I understand the irony but I doubt I'd ever get too old for toilet humor/sex jokes and I don't give a **** what you guys think about it lol.
---
CLEVELAND STEAMER!!!!!
#33CharocksPosted 11/18/2012 11:53:42 PM
zombie95 posted...
The sex stuff isn't a big deal, but the KKK and Nazi stuff is bull****. If you think it's funny, you're an idiot. If you're a Nazi/KKK member, **** you.

Someone put this on a tee shirt. Now.
---
XBL GT- A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)
#34InvalidModPosted 11/18/2012 11:56:06 PM
I report "sex" emblems because the though of the rage a little immature kid that still laughs at "boobies" and "weiner" will get when he gets banned amuses me
---
Life is all about ASS You're either covering it,laughing it off, kicking it, kissing it, busting it or trying to get a piece of it -my mother
#35shemzahaayPosted 11/19/2012 12:14:57 AM
koolboy123 posted...

I don't have an immature emblem nor will I ever. I just don't think you guys should get butthurt over seeing them.

Who says anything about being butthurt.
It's just like 3 clicks to report.
Doing my civil duty.
---
*slap, slap, slap* I'm a woodpecker! *slap, slap* Except, in dirt!
#36NInjaZiruPosted 11/19/2012 12:21:14 AM
PeOpLe WhO wHiNe AbOuT pEoPlE rEpOrTiNg EmBlEmS aRe ImMaTuRe
sO aRe PeOpLe WhO tYpE nOrMaLlY
ClEaRlY tHe OnLy CuRe Is NuClEaR wInTeR
---
Robert_____Maze:
What? No. There has never been a decent military stratergy in history that has ended with "And then we shoot it with our lazor."
#37zxrax_alt_1Posted 11/19/2012 12:25:42 AM
koolboy123 posted...
You guys are immature. If you can't handle a wang on a tiny little box on the screen then I can only imagine what sex ed was like for you guys. And honestly I doubt whoever does the banning will have time go through every single wang or booby that's reported. I understand reporting something that might be seen as racist or actually offensive but if you're seriously looking around for dicks to report I hope you're wasting your time. (:

How old are you?

I'm assuming 13.

Well his username is "koolboy123" and he has cleveland steamer in all caps as his sig.

If he's not actually thirteen, his maturity level is around there.
---
Steam: zxrax || GT: v Raage
CM HAF X || i5-3570K @4.5 || Hydro H80 || Maximus V Extreme || 8GB DDR3-1600 || [No GFX] || 120GB SSD || 2TB HDD
#38FoNgThOnGzPosted 11/19/2012 12:27:03 AM
A whopping 3 seconds to report an emblem. Oh what ever will I do to reclaim those 3 seconds while I wait for another match to start?
---
GamerTag & PSN - FoNgThOnG
#39Gray_wolf1119Posted 11/19/2012 12:27:56 AM
>koolboy123
>wang
>booby
>calls others immature
*leaves*
---
GT: Fang1192
www.Tvtropes.org
#40singhellotakuPosted 11/19/2012 12:36:48 AM
Its not that its offensive, I just like to encourage creativity by punishing picking the single most cliched emblem of all time.