People who report immature emblems

#51VarietyofGamezPosted 11/19/2012 4:19:48 AM
zombie95 posted...
The sex stuff isn't a big deal, but the KKK and Nazi stuff is bull****. If you think it's funny, you're an idiot. If you're a Nazi/KKK member, **** you.

I'm both....problem?
---
GAMEFAQS- Where posting a different opinion is trolling, and moderators are always right! We all love this website!
#5260yocPosted 11/19/2012 4:23:16 AM
I will gladly report anyone who I lost against. LOL

Joking !!

I dont even know where that report function would be. Why would Nazi symbols be a problem? Its illegal only in germany.

The sexual references. Well there is many children playing this game. Of course its not for children in the first time , but I could see why they remove such emblems.

I would vote for an ADULT ONLY cod instead of malesoldiers we all have NUDE WOMEN with guns !
---
Your our favorite no life karma troll.
#53DawgwoodPosted 11/19/2012 4:28:25 AM
I report any that I see, just as I did in Blops. Mainly just to rain on some little goober's parade, but also a lot of the time simply because I'm bored in the lobby.
---
http://oi55.tinypic.com/2i7vhas.jpg
#54NinjaDeath911Posted 11/19/2012 4:36:00 AM
Who_ate_the_pie posted...
All I got out of this is TC loves dick.

TC and all the people posting them
#55aLmosT_bLinDPosted 11/19/2012 4:38:23 AM
I mean if that's the way you swing, TC, be my guest. But you don't have to express your love for the D in your playercard.
#56NinjaDeath911Posted 11/19/2012 4:39:49 AM
Admiral_Xyes posted...
zombie95 posted...
The sex stuff isn't a big deal, but the KKK and Nazi stuff is bull****. If you think it's funny, you're an idiot. If you're a Nazi/KKK member, **** you.

However, I dislike how people get all bent out of shape when they see a swastika. If they have a swastika it's either because they like "NAZI" zombies or it's their belief. I'm a college graduate and I know the significance of the Swastika but if they want to have it as their emblem then go for it. If it's against the rules then they should be punished, but anything else is personal and unnecessary.

Wow you're delusional huh?
So you're so beyond reasoning. If I could report you to god to be smited I would
#57faxmachnePosted 11/19/2012 4:43:44 AM
ZephyrSSX posted...
No one is butthurt over dongs. It's just hilarious to report the guys trying to troll and have them lose their privilege. Reverse trolling.

I am sure someone has been butt hurt over dongs..... but that's not for here

As for the TC, seriously I grew out of drawing genitals years ago, i think you should perhaps think about growing up.
---
Thanks to the guy who blabbed on my old one
#58SendenPosted 11/19/2012 4:44:30 AM
koolboy123 posted...
Why would you think I'm 13? I'm 19. Also, no I'm not mad, I just hope you're wasting you're time. >_>

You are 19 yet think emblems with wangs on them are funny? I pity you. And yes I'd report such an emblem, why? Because it's stupid, immature and most importantly, absolutely hilarious if you actually get any sort of ban for it.

"sorry guys, I can't play black ops for the next 24 hours, Treyarch gave me a ban because I like having c0cks in my emblem"

Reporting you would be worth it just for that potential situation alone.
#59diebuster2Posted 11/19/2012 4:51:58 AM
Eviladams posted...
Who_ate_the_pie posted...
All I got out of this is TC loves dick.

Loves it.

LMAO!
---
One does not simply state a negative opinion on GameFAQS without being called a troll.
#60xROBBINSPosted 11/19/2012 4:58:29 AM
Sounds like TC got a piece of the ban hammer
---
GT: x R 0 B B I N S