People who report immature emblems

#61hyperpowderPosted 11/19/2012 4:01:57 AM
sorry, I don't want to see a dick in a butt when I go online. grow up

hell when I was 13 I didn't think that was funny. idk what's wrong with kids these days
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#62ty1098Posted 11/19/2012 4:15:06 AM
I reported a friend for his emblem. I checked it again and it was changed to a square.
---
Or a movie where a disabled kid turns into a wookie and explodes saving the day? -Coontemptus
#63majormPosted 11/19/2012 4:15:37 AM
^^^Exactly! It is OFFENSIVE!! I don't want to see that stuff when I play. I can't believe that Trey didn't learn their lesson the first time around. The vast majority of people that play this game are teenagers and the vast majority of those still think toilet humor is the height of comedy. It's just like writing something filthy on a bathroom wall. It's some kind of twisted little badge of honor for them to think they did just a little something that got noticed by somebody. Even if it's something like that. Pathetic.

And to say that people that don't want to see that garbage are immature is beyond ridiculous.

And believe me Junior. At 19, you're still a child mentally. I hope you feel different when you actually do grow up.
---
Five million Cybermen, no problem. One Doctor...now you're scared.
#64lokinineteenPosted 11/19/2012 4:23:09 AM
Why are you all so bent out of shape? We play video games to have fun and enjoy ourselves. You all sound so uptight and ridickulous.
#65blacklabelicePosted 11/19/2012 5:07:14 AM(edited)
billableskills posted...
I report anything I find offensive...That is what the option is there for.

It doesn't take too much effort either, plus I kind of enjoy it. Especially if the person killed me a lot. It makes me feel all gooey inside.

I love buffalo chicken wings by the way...With EXTRA blue cheese!

thats nothing. i report everybody in every team who beats us. If they dont have an emblem, I dont care. losing a game offends me. and in order for that to happen they must be cheating. thats the only way it could ever happen, i even report them for boosting every time im just running around and they spot me and kill me repeatedly.

and deep inside, it makes me feel awesome like the real winner i am. its the only way i can feel good about myself when im getting my ass handed to me in a game and be able to justify the loss.
#66fatclemenzaPosted 11/19/2012 5:06:29 AM
I'll be happy to report you or anyone else TC. You lack originality, and I'd love to ruin some edgy kid's day anonymously.
---
People are strange, when you're a stranger,
Faces look ugly, when you're alone
#67dave34Posted 11/19/2012 5:30:51 AM
NinjaDeath911 posted...

Wow you're delusional huh?

NinjaDeath911 posted...

god

Oh lol.
---
LOLskins - 3-6
#68ShadonicPosted 11/19/2012 5:39:09 AM
a fool and their emblem editor are soon parted.
---
Gah! My 0's fallen off! has anyone seen it?
#69NinjaDeath911Posted 11/19/2012 5:46:05 AM
blacklabelice posted...
billableskills posted...
I report anything I find offensive...That is what the option is there for.

It doesn't take too much effort either, plus I kind of enjoy it. Especially if the person killed me a lot. It makes me feel all gooey inside.

I love buffalo chicken wings by the way...With EXTRA blue cheese!

thats nothing. i report everybody in every team who beats us. If they dont have an emblem, I dont care. losing a game offends me. and in order for that to happen they must be cheating. thats the only way it could ever happen, i even report them for boosting every time im just running around and they spot me and kill me repeatedly.

and deep inside, it makes me feel awesome like the real winner i am. its the only way i can feel good about myself when im getting my ass handed to me in a game and be able to justify the loss.

You can have a game where you go 65-1
I didn't report you cause you're a beast, I reported you because your emblem is of a guy crapping on a girls face
#70ish0turfac3Posted 11/19/2012 5:53:22 AM
dueric posted...
koolboy123 posted...
I'm 19.

19 year olds around the world just had "that weird shiver".

I felt it.. there is a disturbance in the force.. (eff that word)
---
GT: ish0turfac3
"Democracy will cease to exist when money is taken from those who are willing to work and given to those who rather wouldn't."