People who report immature emblems

#71PezofpowerPosted 11/19/2012 7:23:36 AM
The real crime here is that you all play call of duty, and expect it to be any different by reporting it.
The game is MADE for 13 year olds. You probably don't see it because you're enthusiasts but it really is.
---
PSN:Pezofpower
#72nuschler2212Posted 11/19/2012 7:29:28 AM
Sooo.....

Making an offensive picture, not immature.

Reporting offensive pictures, offensive.

And you're going to wonder why you get fired from all your jobs and don't have women interested in you.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#73PezofpowerPosted 11/19/2012 7:37:27 AM
nuschler2212 posted...
Sooo.....

And you're going to wonder why you get fired from all your jobs and don't have women interested in you.

^ Lol to you sir.

Making offensive pictures, Hilarious.

Reporting offensive pictures is a community pipe dream. So the point at which the effort to report people becomes fruitless, it makes you immature because you're doing it to inconvenience or spite another person which is in fact immature.

Uhm the basis on which you can get fired for making "immature comments" is only outside of what a definitively "reasonable person" would take offense to. Most people chuckle at the occasional crude joke. Lastly, if TC isn't dating a lady who enjoys his sense of humor he's doing it wrong.
---
#74nuschler2212Posted 11/19/2012 7:41:07 AM
Pezofpower posted...
nuschler2212 posted...
Sooo.....

^ Lol to you sir.

Making offensive pictures, Hilarious.

Reporting offensive pictures is a community pipe dream. So the point at which the effort to report people becomes fruitless, it makes you immature because you're doing it to inconvenience or spite another person which is in fact immature.

Uhm the basis on which you can get fired for making "immature comments" is only outside of what a definitively "reasonable person" would take offense to. Most people chuckle at the occasional crude joke. Lastly, if TC isn't dating a lady who enjoys his sense of humor he's doing it wrong.

You're another one that doesn't understand the world. People (rightly) judge you when you make offensive or hateful pictures or comments.

I realize you're probably much younger than I, but it's the way of the world. And it's that way for a reason.

Reporting nazi swaztikas (etc) needs to be done. I do hope they get banned. I hope they learn a lesson.

And because you don't understand is how I know life will be tough for both you and the author.
---
I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time. Except, once my pants are on, I write brilliant posts.
#75PezofpowerPosted 11/19/2012 7:54:41 AM
I'm 22.

If someone is offended by a swastika for whatever reason, they need to get over it. WWII was over 70 years ago.

KKK symbols should be reported, they're still relevant...affiliation ect. ect.

Boobies and stuff. Get over it, just because you don't find it funny doesn't mean it's not funny it means you're a prude.
---
#76SerialVandalPosted 11/19/2012 7:56:54 AM
I LOVE reporting stupid emblems. Especially when I imagine the sweet sweet tears of the kids on the other end when their creation is destroyed and disciplinary is taken.
#77nuschler2212Posted 11/19/2012 8:00:28 AM
Pezofpower posted...
I'm 22.

If someone is offended by a swastika for whatever reason, they need to get over it. WWII was over 70 years ago.

KKK symbols should be reported, they're still relevant...affiliation ect. ect.

Boobies and stuff. Get over it, just because you don't find it funny doesn't mean it's not funny it means you're a prude.

People need to get over Nazi symbols because WWII was over 70 years ago? Hopefully you're not serious and this is just a joke on your part. Nazi's still exist and have movements not only in Germany but also in America. And they still believe what they believe. Seriously, I hope you're not that daft to believe the Nazi's are exclusive to WWII.

I'm far from a prude, but there's a time and a place for everything.

I'm much older than you, by the way.
---
#78phantasyPosted 11/19/2012 8:02:10 AM
given the anominity of the internet, whatever information you put out there, thats all others have to judge you on it.

if you make stupid dick/raciest/sexiest emblems, then people will label you as immature/idiotic/stupid because thats all the information you hand out.

personally when i ever see one of them emblems, i just shake my head laughing and move on.
---
[This message was FORCEFULLY deleted by a moderator or administrator]
#79blackitoPosted 11/19/2012 8:05:41 AM
I havent reported any emblems yet and don't really plan to. I simply just don't care.

There are enough layers to make a proper nazi flag, but seeing other forms of it. The ones that have it's intended meaning, then I don't have a problem with it. I honestly dont have a problem with it if you are going to make a nazi flag either. People will do what they will. That's their business.

Hell on guitar hero I made an entire band called invasion of poland and each member had a flag on their face. Nobody ever played with me, but for the time [when I still played.] It was amusing.
---
GT: Contingent Cat --- http://www.youtube.com/user/TheContingentCat
#80endikamPosted 11/19/2012 8:06:33 AM
Altough I agree about reporting Swastikas and "wangs", because honestly, how can anyone think that he´s cool with that, I hate when I make a lauburu and someone reports me. A lauburu is extremely similar to a swastika, but it is older, and in the place where I live it means something much different. It is usually associated with the wind, and doesn´t has anything to do with Nazis.

http://www.google.es/imgres?start=114&um=1&hl=es&safe=off&sa=N&biw=1152&bih=773&tbm=isch&tbnid=z4IuT1BAbAzcgM:&imgrefurl=http://www.zazzle.es/lauburu%2Bregalos&docid=-mHA1mlSZ9Q1MM&imgurl=http://rlv.zcache.es/lauburu_cruz_vasca_cross_sticker_pegatina-p217084575259103635env58_216.jpg&w=216&h=216&ei=pUqqUMbcH8-7hAfbrIGYBQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=258&vpy=470&dur=353&hovh=172&hovw=172&tx=122&ty=130&sig=111810294643220749915&page=5&tbnh=146&tbnw=147&ndsp=30&ved=1t:429,r:15,s:100,i:49