People who report immature emblems

#81BDJaycePosted 11/19/2012 7:11:27 AM(edited)
If you're going to spend time creating 'immature emblems' then you should expect to be reported. Don't go putting wangs as your emblem thinking it's cool.. who does that?

Before you make an emblem think to yourself "hey, is this going to offend someone?" if the answer is 'yes', then you'll probably be reported for it!
---
GT: JamesBolton0723
#82BaseballtitanPosted 11/19/2012 7:07:40 AM
koolboy123 posted...
Why would you think I'm 13? I'm 19. Also, no I'm not mad, I just hope you're wasting you're time. >_>

Lol. Never heard this one before.
---
I will refrain from changing this sig until Mike Trout wins his first MVP award.
Gt: MannkinD - PSN: A0Tone
#83W0NG_FAI_HUNGPosted 11/19/2012 7:08:13 AM
Bottom line is this, one has every right to make a offensive emblem, just as one has every right to report it end of story the real immature ones are the ones here arguing about it like two little girls fighting over a barbie doll.
---
Follum follum!
#84BDJaycePosted 11/19/2012 7:11:03 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#85motoraptorPosted 11/19/2012 7:11:21 AM
You want to know what's immature? Making topics about people who report immature emblems. That's immature.
---
http://i55.tinypic.com/2a9ntxe.jpg
#86PezofpowerPosted 11/19/2012 7:12:16 AM
nuschler2212 posted...
Pezofpower posted...
I'm 22.

If someone is offended by a swastika for whatever reason, they need to get over it. WWII was over 70 years ago.

KKK symbols should be reported, they're still relevant...affiliation ect. ect.

Boobies and stuff. Get over it, just because you don't find it funny doesn't mean it's not funny it means you're a prude.

I'm far from a prude, but there's a time and a place for everything.

This is the first I've heard of any relevant nazi movement ever, post WWII. Yeah there's a guy 20 miles from me who is allegedly a neo nazi but guess what, he's one person and he's hated for a whole lot of other reasons than just his political party. (He won redneck of the year.)

This is where your age is working against you, because the internet is a free bastion and as far as what you deem a good "time and place" to be is a moot point. Because people for the most part play call of duty in recreation just like they would tell crude jokes in recreation. It's just as much their playground as it is yours, and obviously you are in a minority of people who are offended. Most importantly, the fact that you pay the symbols any attention is what empowers them to begin with. How do you feel about guitars or cars with confederate flag paint schemes?
---
PSN:Pezofpower
#87KerchakPosted 11/19/2012 7:15:55 AM
My 5 Year old boy watching me play, "Dad, why is that lady spreading her butt cheeks like that? and why is her butt stretched out like that?" (Talking about her vagina)

Me "That wasn't a lady. The guy was trying to make a face but he put the mouth sideways and he just forgot to put the eyes on the face and... just go to your room"

Yeah, hard to explain that to a kid. So yeah, I'm gonna report immature emblems.
---
NEVER argue with an Idiot. They will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
#88PharoahPelicanPosted 11/19/2012 7:16:34 AM
You guys are immature. If you can't handle a wang on a tiny little box on the screen then I can only imagine what sex ed was like for you guys. And honestly I doubt whoever does the banning will have time go through every single wang or booby that's reported. I understand reporting something that might be seen as racist or actually offensive but if you're seriously looking around for dicks to report I hope you're wasting your time. (:

But it doesn't offend me. I report it because it's ridiculous.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.
#89PezofpowerPosted 11/19/2012 7:19:42 AM
Bio NeoHazard posted...
My 5 Year old boy watching me play, "Dad, why is that lady spreading her butt cheeks like that? and why is her butt stretched out like that?" (Talking about her vagina)

Me "That wasn't a lady. The guy was trying to make a face but he put the mouth sideways and he just forgot to put the eyes on the face and... just go to your room"

Yeah, hard to explain that to a kid. So yeah, I'm gonna report immature emblems.

I'm not going to question your parenting, but the game is rated for 17 year olds, nevermind the fact that ESRB doesn't apply a rating to online experiences for this very reason.

If you take issue with it, he shouldn't be in the room, that's not any other players bad than your own.
---
PSN:Pezofpower
#90Krazoa2Posted 11/19/2012 7:21:44 AM
And this topic gets to 9+ pages. The intellectual abundance in here is overwhelmingly suffocating my mind.